Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/22/15 Troll Sparring Pit

Fashion Designer
    Anybody have any guesses on what we might need to craft these various training dummies? I'm thinking hide and wool, maybe fur? If the first one isn't very strong, maybe it's like a scarecrow, with wool cloth exterior, stuffed with wheat. Fur and hide would be stronger materials. Maybe we will get a use for the dire boar pelts as well.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Step 1-
    - Draft plans for Troll Sparring Pit ( At the Library ) Visit Library x 2 ( skip for 10 gems )
    - Craft replacement (WHITE) benches x2 ( 4 hours )

White Benches Need :

Simple Glue x2
    stones x20
    fancy block x2

Notice that you need to CRAFT them If you have some in your Inventory they don't count.
    I saw that. I only have 45 scattered across the kingdom and in storage. Now I have to make two more? At least Granny's Attic will be a shade fuller.
    Last edited by roguebee; 01-22-15 at 03:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I saw that. I only have 45 scattered across the kingdom and in storage. Now I have to make two more? At least Granny's Attic will be a shade fuller.
    I'm laughing about this too cuz I have 6 stone benches out in my queendom and another 155 in storage! Lol, guess they're not made sturdy enough to replace the 2 Kaz busted, lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm laughing about this too cuz I have 6 stone benches out in my queendom and another 155 in storage! Lol, guess they're not made sturdy enough to replace the 2 Kaz busted, lol
    155?!? You always WERE an overachiever, North! �� Kaz will be a black belt by the time he's done busting up your Queendom!
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Nightclub Owner
    Well I have only 53 stone benches in storage. Kaz could have busted some I give him a free lunch.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well I have only 53 stone benches in storage. Kaz could have busted some I give him a free lunch.
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Lol, sorry folks, I only have two that are near the Maple trees to enjoy the view
    I crafted two more and put them in my Garden
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Anybody have any guesses on what we might need to craft these various training dummies? I'm thinking hide and wool, maybe fur? If the first one isn't very strong, maybe it's like a scarecrow, with wool cloth exterior, stuffed with wheat. Fur and hide would be stronger materials. Maybe we will get a use for the dire boar pelts as well.

I am also adding to the list the Dire Boar Tusks, ( Creep tooth/ bones/ troll horns ?! ) Some Faerie Beams and blocks, if not the Royal and/or Enchanted ones.

With very strong glue/ cement to hold the dummy together.
    Last edited by Liloze; 01-22-15 at 03:58 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    Ohh well hopefully when I get up in the morning the problem will be fixed so glad I didn't skip first step.. Nearly did but looked on forum first. I've never crafted the White benches so will be interesting to see what we do with them

Farm Supplier
    Ooh, maybe we'll have different types of thread to sew the hides together and we'll get to spin some gold nuggets into thread, have gold but think I traded some hides etc earlier, always annoying to have used things you might need, I'm hoping for expansions soon to get down to the little temple thing?
    🗻 The Kingdom of AnkhSkardellia, proud custodian of the mighty Thuakie sword #35

✖️✖️{}==========>

Rhino Keeper
    Fixed!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	17831

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast