Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Castle Story: 1/22/15 Troll Sparring Pit

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by yummyju View Post
    Iam just barely into level 40, and have read a little about this troll sparring pit....and I am curious, will I eventually get this is goal,or is it come and gone and I won't be able to? Please respond I getso confused with some of the processes in this game! But I do love it!
    The first post states you have to have passed the goal "Home At Last" first. If you're not sure about that goal, you can check it against the goal guide as there are others you need to complete before you even get to that one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummyju View Post
    Iam just barely into level 40, and have read a little about this troll sparring pit....and I am curious, will I eventually get this is goal,or is it come and gone and I won't be able to? Please respond I getso confused with some of the processes in this game! But I do love it!
    It's part of the main story line, so you will get to it eventually.

Fashion Designer
    I am confused! I have got a quest of building the troll pit. I have already done this! So I got this second quest to do it!
    I did not do it but it does not go away from my time line! So I thought oh, I have nothing to do, do it anyway. But now it seems the same but it is different. They ask 30 troll clubs (or what they are named) and that is a lot! And I looked in the old goal it was only 5! Must I do it or not? Is this a new goal? I looked for this new thread but I can not find it?! So what is it? Where is the thread? Or is this a mistake? But I closed my game already to get my egg for the dragon it is still on my timeline! Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    I am confused! I have got a quest of building the troll pit. I have already done this! So I got this second quest to do it!
    I did not do it but it does not go away from my time line! So I thought oh, I have nothing to do, do it anyway. But now it seems the same but it is different. They ask 30 troll clubs (or what they are named) and that is a lot! And I looked in the old goal it was only 5! Must I do it or not? Is this a new goal? I looked for this new thread but I can not find it?! So what is it? Where is the thread? Or is this a mistake? But I closed my game already to get my egg for the dragon it is still on my timeline! Please help!
    Is it the Troll Pit (gray rock cave looking hole) or the Troll Sparring Pit (it spawns trolls)?
    These are 2 different items. I know...names are confusing.

Troll sparring Pit goal link:
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l-Sparring-Pit
    Last edited by meme1098; 05-18-16 at 03:32 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Fashion Designer
    No, it is a troll training grounds! I have level 4 now and the parts that are needed is: 6 ornate block, 6 architect's paste, 30 troll club and 6 ornate beam. The quest on my time line is: the tracking trade, make Kaz a tracking kit and return to the lum hive. so it doesn't has the character of the King troll. It is the big green one himself Kaz.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dala12 View Post
    No, it is a troll training grounds! I have level 4 now and the parts that are needed is: 6 ornate block, 6 architect's paste, 30 troll club and 6 ornate beam. The quest on my time line is: the tracking trade, make Kaz a tracking kit and return to the lum hive. so it doesn't has the character of the King troll. It is the big green one himself Kaz.
    Yes, that's part of Search & Rescue Part 1. Here's the link for you....
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....-Rescue-Part-1

Fashion Designer
    Thank you! Yes that is it! I know now what to do.

perfect! happy gaming dala12 SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-19-16 at 04:47 PM. Reason: added congrats!

Can we start the stone benches & just not finish them until it's time?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819