Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/22/15 Troll Sparring Pit

Hi. I have the sparring pit built. I've clicked on it 3 times when it was ready and it still hasn't finished the quest, even when I click on the go arrow directly from the quest menu. Am I doing something wrong?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarynthi View Post
    Hi. I have the sparring pit built. I've clicked on it 3 times when it was ready and it still hasn't finished the quest, even when I click on the go arrow directly from the quest menu. Am I doing something wrong?
    Turn on your sound... Maybe you already have a monster somewhere. It wont spawn a troll if you already have another monster lurking somewhere.

Hey, someone know the "gemprice" for adamant you need for the super-reinforced-dummy?
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    Hey, someone know the "gemprice" for adamant you need for the super-reinforced-dummy?
    If I've read post 2 right, it might be 15 gems??. Check those pictures towards the end....

Executive Chef
    My drops have been,glimmerdust ,troll horn ,troll essence, bones and 4-6 energies back .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    15 gems to buy the adamant hide... a whole boatload more to buy an actual adamant

I dont have this quest. How do I get it? The only goals I have right now is the neverending "sister sister" and "an unexpected disturbance".

Rhino Keeper
    Hi Guys, i have now crafted two iron enforced hides, and when i go into craft the adament hide, it shows I have no hides, not even the basic. I even rebooted my iPad. Anyone else having an issue? ��

Rhino Keeper
    Well got past that, i created another hide, now it shows i have the iron enforced hide and the tanned hide. Weird. TL please look into. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by islandtyme View Post
    Hi Guys, i have now crafted two iron enforced hides, and when i go into craft the adament hide, it shows I have no hides, not even the basic. I even rebooted my iPad. Anyone else having an issue? ��
    You need Tanned Hide to craft the Adamant-Reinforced Hide, not the Iron-Reinforced Hide.

Quote Originally Posted by islandtyme View Post
    Well got past that, i created another hide, now it shows i have the iron enforced hide and the tanned hide. Weird. TL please look into. Thanks.
    Sounds like you used your Tanned Hide when you crafted the Adamant-Reinforced Hide. That's why you now have no Tanned Hide. You have the Iron-Reinforced Hide that you crafted earlier because you didn't use it yet. If you started crafting a Super-Reinforced Training Dummy, that's most likely where you used the Adamant-Reinforced Hide that you just crafted.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!