Thread: Saw rate dropped

Fashion Designer

Saw rate dropped

I have not been receiving any saws. It is strange I used to get a lot of them and could fulfill wheel and wood requests, but now I'm finding myself searching market, neighbors and asking for saws. Can you please take a loot into it?

Quote Originally Posted by bbieprnc View Post
    I have not been receiving any saws. It is strange I used to get a lot of them and could fulfill wheel and wood requests, but now I'm finding myself searching market, neighbors and asking for saws. Can you please take a loot into it?
    My saw rate has dramatically reduced as well. Rarely get them. Sometimes go days and days.

Fashion Designer
    Moderators, can you please report this issue, I have tried but nothing has changed. I have checked with some of my neighbors and they are seeing the same. Thank you.

Banned
    Tools may take some time to find. As you have mentioned, searching your neighbor or community Shops for Saws can be a quick way to accumulate them for your use. Hope this helps!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DessertWolf View Post
    Tools may take some time to find. As you have mentioned, searching your neighbor or community Shops for Saws can be a quick way to accumulate them for your use. Hope this helps!
    Sorry but it does not, because I usually received at least one per several deliveries, but now I have not received one saw in over a week!!