Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you prefer 'Bakery-related' updates or 'Fantasy' updates?

Executive Chef

Do you prefer 'Bakery-related' updates or 'Fantasy' updates?

Which type of update would you prefer to see in Bakery Story; 'Bakery-related' updates or 'Fantasy' updates? If you like both, please state the one you prefer most.

Examples of 'Bakery-related' updates would be... the 'Cake Competition' goals, the 'Basic Baker' box and the Amethyst update with the amethyst Cake and amethyst cookie display. Also the original items like the 'cake display' 'pie display' and 'bread display'. Anything that would be found in a real-life bakery or kitchen.

Examples of 'Fantasy' updates would be .... pirates, bowling, soccer, snow monsters, ice queens, giant wooden bears, taxi cabs, parade floats, reindeer, etc.

I'll tally the 'votes' and update this post with the totals. (we can't create threads with polls anymore?)

VOTE TOTALS

BAKERY - 20

FANTASY - 9
    Last edited by AnnasCoffee; 01-27-15 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Updated totals
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    I vote for 'Bakery'. That's why I have an app called 'BAKERY STORY'.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Rhino Keeper
    Lol. I just posted something like this earlier today about more realistic items.
    My vote......bakery

Host(ess)
    Fantasy. Bakery decorations usually don't look as nice as the "fantasy" decorations. That, and bakery decorations look boring very quickly as they begin to look the same. A bakery theme every week would be boring. There's nothing creative about bakery decorations, and I like finding new ways to reuse decorations.
    Not interested in new neighbors

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lbakecakesl View Post
    Fantasy. Bakery decorations usually don't look as nice as the "fantasy" decorations. That, and bakery decorations look boring very quickly as they begin to look the same. A bakery theme every week would be boring. There's nothing creative about bakery decorations, and I like finding new ways to reuse decorations.
    I am definitely not saying a bakery theme every single week, but maybe a little more. For me, just as you had stated that it would be boring, I feel the same about the fantasy theme all the time, it's just not my cup of tea.

Farm Supplier
    Bakery related or even things like the coffee shop are more my style. I understand that it would quickly get repetitive if they gave us cakes and pastries and the like EVERY week but I'd love to get more updates that are bakery related as opposed to random stuff like moon landings or the like

That's sort of why the only box I've ever intentionally opened (dang pop ups lol) in Bakery Story is the Basic Baker's crate. I like everything in there and it's all realistic/bakery related.
    I play Fashion Story, Bakery Story and Restaurant Story.

My ID's are Sugakane_01 and Sugakane_02

For Sugakane_01 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called The Suga Shack (levels 99, 96 and 99). For Sugakane_02 my restaurant, boutique and bakery are called Couture Cuisine, Pret-a-Porter and Suga Shack 2(levels 99, 96 and 99).

I prefer PARTS as gifts and gift parts in return. I respond to all requests for materials. I tip as my schedule permits NOT A DAILY TIPPER.

Executive Chef
    I can't vote 1 way or the other. Bakery updates could get to b very boring and some fantasy updates R just way too out there. So.....put me down as indecisive......
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Personally I like both but since I have to pick I choose fantasy. Right now I have a cafe theme, but it's the first time I've ever done a realistic theme. I usually keep it in a beach theme for most of the year and I might star a fantasy forest later. I was a huge fan of the pirate stuff, not so much because of the pirates, but more for the nautical aspect.

Executive Chef
    Bakery stuff please. This isn't Fantasy Story.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Rhino Keeper
    Bakery. There's plenty of scope for incorporating a fantasy theme, but for me that doesn't include large standalone things like a coach and horses, Clydesdales or aeroplanes.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast