Thread: Jeweler not giving jewels

Rhino Keeper

Jeweler not giving jewels

Any thoughts on why my jeweler stopped giving me jewels? It's been days - lost track on how many times I went knockin'.

Thanks.

Nightclub Owner
    Happens sometime. I had such bad series a couple of weeks back. Seems to be OK now. Sabrina's house does the same from time to time.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, ShibuyaCloth.

Fashion Designer
    I can't remember the last time either building gave me jewels, or flour from my mill. I have been sticking to my animals, farms and mines for collections. These three are too unreliable for me at the moment to use the energy.

Executive Chef
    If a Mill gives you 1 fluor every 6 times you collect, you still spent as much energy as when you harvest and make it in the kitchen. Usually the dropwater is higher (1 in 3-4 times) so you always make profit from those buildings. Same Goes for pergola and reindeer Stables (and perhaps more, dunno).

Besides, they only gift once every 16 hour, so you don't really loose much energy, wheather they drop something usefull or not.