Snowpossum

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	89.2 KB 
ID:	17813

It's water and earth=)

edit(KP)
    It snow joke that this new creature will be stirring up trouble in the night! The Snowpossum will blend in well in Fantasy Forest Story!

Hey guys here is the egg 15hrs

Views:	96 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	17847

There is also a goal which is 2 gem reward

Views:	97 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	17848

It sells in the shop for 1000 gems
    Last edited by Melis2a84; 01-29-15 at 12:59 PM.
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Executive Chef
    Another water/electric???

Omg TL, we need a new element and some expansions !!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree I need more room... Definitely hope more expansions coming really soon but I like this animal for some reason lol

A new element would be fun too
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Rhino Keeper
    Not a fan of that animal type. I have not managed to get a single water/electric animal that's not a conucktor or falconch, but I guess if they throw that into the mix ... e: although this might be a tournament animal, in which case, extra meh because we just had a somewhat-similar ampeater?
    Last edited by Vodelle; 01-20-15 at 06:08 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by EviBrooklyn View Post
    Another water/electric???

Omg TL, we need a new element and some expansions !!
    I agree with you, though I'm not done with my expansion yet, but know I don't have much left!!! Plus I'm dying to see what new element we will get!!!

PS EviBrooklyn did you check out my new unicorn, my post on how I got it is in the crystal unicorn forum!!! And how did you get Sapphire Cthulhu!!!! I'm still having issues getting one and you get 2!!! Lol but I got paradise parrot before you lol!!! Wish you lots of luck!!!

Executive Chef
    I think it's cute. I don't really want to see any more Armordillo clones, but I do like it. However.... ANOTHER water-electric? I don't get it. There are three water-electric super rares already and this would be four... while only one electric-nature, electric-fire, and electric-dark, and one water-dark. This on top of the 23rd new nature-fire animal in the last few weeks. I mean really. Is there some reason we can't have more variety in the elements at least, if not the animal body types?

I will try for water-electric again though if that's what this is... I haven't tried it at all while the Yeti that I don't care much about is my only missing animal from that combo, but with two potential new animals to get, I think I will.

Rhino Keeper
    Its so cute!!

Executive Chef
    It could be water and nature too
    I hope so

Rhino Keeper
    not too fussed on it, just makes me think of ampeater/wolverine, might work for it but i doubt it soon, certainly have others i want before this
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonloona View Post
    I agree with you, though I'm not done with my expansion yet, but know I don't have much left!!! Plus I'm dying to see what new element we will get!!!

PS EviBrooklyn did you check out my new unicorn, my post on how I got it is in the crystal unicorn forum!!! And how did you get Sapphire Cthulhu!!!! I'm still having issues getting one and you get 2!!! Lol but I got paradise parrot before you lol!!! Wish you lots of luck!!!
    Nope you did not. Check my hatching den lol
    I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw another unicorn on your hatching tree. please tell me you're not selling this one?
    I got my first sapphire with menoram and unicorn and the second with emerald and menoram ... I also got a 3rd citrine while trying for this one. At this point, I badly need expansions bc I'm lacking space for crystal habitats and fire/nature as TL has been bombarding us with these 2 elements.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast