Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story Update 1/21/15

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Story Update 1/21/15

I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Um, WOW?! I LOVE asian themes for the Restaurant! That center piece gives me life....

I like everything in here, the door, the kimono Phoebe (?), the counters, everything! Sadly, looks like it may not have new walls or floors, can't tell if that floor is the old coffee one or not...but still good with me. Can't wait! ...if it's not super gem heavy, of course.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    That Korean palace costs gems for sure.. but it would be nice if it didn't like the big snowglobe that we thought for gems! And cute Phoebe is wearing a hanbok! The scroll on the wall says 'delicious' haha and is that a grilling table?! I hope the door is for coins. XD

very pretty update!! The garden is beautiful!!! I'm guessing it will be very gem heavy

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    That Korean palace costs gems for sure.. but it would be nice if it didn't like the big snowglobe that we thought for gems! And cute Phoebe is wearing a hanbok! The scroll on the wall says 'delicious' haha and is that a grilling table?!
    Ha! My mother is Korean, yet I don't speak a lick of it myself. Never even dawned on me to figure out what I was going to be hanging on my Restaurant wall eventually. Could have said anything really, sad.

And yeah...hopefully they don't price gouge us with that palace and give it to us for coins like the Snowglobe fountain, or at the very least ~35 gems or so.

Host(ess)
    Note - we also added two more rotations to the Cash Register from this past week's update. You can see it now by closing out the application and re-entering.

Best,
    Sgt Fluffball
    Associate Producer
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    is tht 3 new recipes I see?

...and a new divider!!!
    PLEASE MAKE THE GARDEN ARCHWAY AVAILABLE!!!

Executive Chef
    Sgt Fluffball: Thank you for the cash register fix!

Quote Originally Posted by LavaRain8 View Post
    Ha! My mother is Korean, yet I don't speak a lick of it myself. Never even dawned on me to figure out what I was going to be hanging on my Restaurant wall eventually. Could have said anything really, sad.

And yeah...hopefully they don't price gouge us with that palace and give it to us for coins like the Snowglobe fountain, or at the very least ~35 gems or so.
    Haha it could've said potato and we'd still hang it on our walls. XD Yeah I hope the palace doesn't come with an insane price tag!

Quote Originally Posted by AliSweet876 View Post
    is tht 3 new recipes I see?
    I'm taking a guess here, but looks like Bulgogi (Grilled Marinated Beef), Kimchi Stew, and Grilled Pork Belly!
    Last edited by PepperWoo; 01-20-15 at 05:20 PM.

The coffee update had made my week last time, im sure korean stuff will rejoice many players. Not my cup of tea as a whole though, but those exotic recipes totally unknown to me might be interesting to discover
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Fashion Designer
    If we're going to have a korean theme, why can't we have actual korean people? Why does she have to be blonde...can't you just dye her hair black and put it up or something?

also, it looks like galbi to me...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast