Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update 1/21/15

Fashion Designer

Bakery Story Update 1/21/15

I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Definitely a box. But...some pretty interesting pieces here, for sure. The hiking party, the snow plow, the camping item, pretty nice for a snow theme (though we could use better snow tiles like RS has now after the goal). The Snow Queen Throne is...interesting. Definitely nice for places that like to go a more "fantasy" route. Looks good, but personally probably wouldn't use it. Unless it's what I ended up with, then can't refuse a first place prize!

Probably won't bite, but seems decent enough for people that want to continue their winter themes.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

I love the ice queen! But I'm not crazy enough to spend gems on the box.

Its freezing enough outside im through with winter stuff, we deserve hawaiian items to warm us up
    If you play with a cat, you should mind his scratch.

Rhino Keeper
    Not my kind of thing at all.

i really hope this isn't a box because i would totally spend gems on a couple of these items. especially the princess on the throne and the carriage. but I'm not gonna spend all my gems on a box

Any new recipes would have been great!

Fashion Designer
    looks like i'll be saving money and gems.

Executive Chef
    Definitely a box. I feel like I'm seeing items from STAR WARS. Wasnt a fan of the movies so I doubt I'll b spending any gems this wk.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    I like the frozen Yeti...think it is cute. Wondered how the C3P0 thing tied in...til I looked closer and saw it was a frozen soldier/nutcracker type thing.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast