Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't advance without Mithril.......

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    This answer is in the Adventure Guide in the Hub....
    But is it a complete list? I've found that the inventory guide is often not complete. For example, under Mithril only three quests are listed as using it, when I have two quests in my book right now that use it and aren't mentioned. And even though there is a list of drops for adventures, it doesn't list the answer to my question, which is which of the adventures is most likely to drop a glimmerdust trove.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I only purchased 1, got 1 from the initial quests, all the other 10 come from adventures.
    Thank you.

Have you had more luck with getting them from certain adventures over others?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 88silver View Post
    Thank you.

Have you had more luck with getting them from certain adventures over others?
    I recall finding them most often in the Dark Caves. Now that could have been because at the time I was doing majority Dark Cave adventures :P But I can for sure say given the number of Traverse the Desert Sands that I do now, don't go there for glimmerdust troves.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'd agree with that too (Desert sands).... Dark Caves and Bandits have given me the most box drops across the board, but I've never recorded them. I will now though!

The adventure guide most likely isn't complete - it needs players to post their drops. It's the only way we get this information. Trove for me has been the Dark Caves.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks! I'll start stocking up on hot sauce.

New Resident
    Thanks for the help for getting mithril, but how do I find the jewellers trade ? in wich buildings ?
    Last edited by nikrolax; 05-12-15 at 05:52 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikrolax View Post
    Thanks for the help for getting mithril, but how do I find the jewellers trade ? in wich buildings ?
    In the royal exchange
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    In the royal exchange
    Ok Thanks !

Host(ess)
    Hi, I have a question relating to something similiar. I am on the same part where you require mithril to advance for both greselda and faeri repsite. I have about 14 mithril so enough for one but not both. Which one should I prioritize or complete first while collecting the rest of the mithril? I am tempted towards greselda now but would love to know what everyone suggestions!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123