Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can't advance without Mithril.......

Rhino Keeper

Can't advance without Mithril.......

I only have two quests and both involve mithril which I dont have and unlikely to find in sufficient amounts to complete tasks,. I need 10 for fairy respite and 10 for enchanted mineral quest. Can't progress... I feel powerless as there is nothing else to. Feel like giving up. Advise?.. Please

Fashion Designer
    Do the jewellers trade in the exchange - that's how I maxed out on mithril without a mithril dragon. Sometimes you only get iron and silver, but I think it gives mithril between 1 out of 2 and 1 out of 3 times. Spend all your energy on glimmerdust (red mushroom circles and the gd troves) jewels (mines, Sabina, jeweller and chop chop rocks) + water. It should only take you a few weeks :-)

Nightclub Owner
    Also convert for silver ore overflow in Mithril. Combined with shambalaya's proposal you will need to transform your Mithril in Adamant soon.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    And have two deep mines, I get mithril from mine quite regularly.

By the way, you can only convert silver to mithril if you have found the 4th shard from the tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Do the jewellers trade in the exchange - that's how I maxed out on mithril without a mithril dragon. Sometimes you only get iron and silver, but I think it gives mithril between 1 out of 2 and 1 out of 3 times. Spend all your energy on glimmerdust (red mushroom circles and the gd troves) jewels (mines, Sabina, jeweller and chop chop rocks) + water. It should only take you a few weeks :-)
    the funny thing with this trade is:

at the last 10 trades i got more ADAMANT then MITHRIL...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Fashion Designer
    Yep, it's a great source of adamant too :-D

lol, got adamant AND mithril...
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    And remember this game requires sooooo much patience. I do the jeweler exchange pretty regularly too. I have 3 jeweler buildings and collect from them always to keep up with jewels. And luckily received 2 glimmerdust troves on one acct and 4 on the other. So I would suggest adding jewel buildings and keep up with adventures in hopes of glimmerdust trove drops. Good luck

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    And remember this game requires sooooo much patience. I do the jeweler exchange pretty regularly too. I have 3 jeweler buildings and collect from them always to keep up with jewels. And luckily received 2 glimmerdust troves on one acct and 4 on the other. So I would suggest adding jewel buildings and keep up with adventures in hopes of glimmerdust trove drops. Good luck
    I bought one trove, got one from the quest and 9 from adventures, this is perfect to do the jeweler trade. With the trade, my mines and a little alchemy, I maxed out adamant and mithril last autumn. Now down a little with Kaz that is hammering on his dummies made of adamant. Yes the trade is by far the best source of adamant and mithril.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    4 jeweler trades no adamant, still trying to get level 5 deep mine, didn't realize til just before Christmas it was only level 1 lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast