Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paradise Parrot 1-20-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    another nature/fire!!! Could be worse I guess.... like lightning/nature lol. I think this game is in need of a nice little update and not just more creatures.
    We need a new element for a change

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    another nature/fire!!! Could be worse I guess.... like lightning/nature lol. I think this game is in need of a nice little update and not just more creatures.
    whould be nice to have a spin and win on eres like in DS , just an idea TL )

Rhino Keeper
    The bird is pretty, but I am not wasting my time trying for another nature/fire. So bored of this combo.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by A2TUDE View Post
    Congrats hun what u use I'm not overly excited about this one to many nature n fire animals!
    Thanks luv x
    There are too many nature fire animals I would be nice to have a dark water or something different! I used panda and pyro
    My ID is Melis2a84 xxxx

Farm Supplier
    At first I was excited but after my first ferret all the anguish of the Christmas breed has returned so I really didn't need anymore vinotaur, or fallaby (why is this still here I thought it should've been a limited?), or solar simian, sigh or jackolope! Going back to gem/water rather see frosty then ferret!
    FFS lvl 50 RorJam Albie's Forest album 193/219
    CS lvl 33 RorJam Albie's Forest
    ( Looking for neighbors on CS )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    whould be nice to have a spin and win on eres like in DS , just an idea TL )

I should hope not, I don't like the spin to win in DS!!!! I've only been able to win 3 new dragons from the rest!!! I'd spent well over 1000 gold just to try to win one!!! But I do agree we should get other new creatures, new elements and some new ideas for the game!!!

Rhino Keeper
    After getting lots of frostfang fails and my ooops Crystal unicorn fail, I decided to try for this creature, and on my first try too!!!! Can't wait for it to hatch, pictures below!!! I'm also posting pictures of my NEW Crystal unicorn named Jewel to my post on the crystal unicorn forum!!!

Executive Chef
    Iam glad its not limited

But werid they have chosen green and red again

How about dark and blue

Executive Chef
    I think this one should have been gem/fire... It's cute, classy with gorgeous colors
    It does look a little bit like Phoenix

Farm Supplier
    I have a feeling that they will introduce a new element on Friday... This may be a calm period before the real storm comes...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast