Page 40 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Warrior Queen Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Finally defeated angelfire ��

Congrats!!!!

27) Zeus18 < Angelfire 10 ~ mbB (1st try)

Good reliable Angelfire!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grannysweetshop2 View Post
    Funny how nothing would take down Angelfire on my IOS account but one try on my android and BAM Angelfire is defeated.
    Thats so true. I had to switch to my android from ios and i have only one more to go.

R1. Hercules 1< Marshmallow 10 Mb
    R2. Lotus 1< Bonsai 9 mB
    R3. Scylla 1< USA 9 Mb
    R4. Cherry Blossom 2< Berserker 10 M
    R5. Lily 2< Guardian 10 M
    R6. Hera 3< England 9 M
    R7. Origami 4< Guardian 10 M (Lost Berserker 10)
    R8. Acrobat 5< Battlecaster 10 Mb
    R9. Penumbra 6< Marshmallow 10 M
    R10. Nyx 7< Morning Glory 10 mB
    R11. Cosmic 8< Boo 9 M
    R12. Fireflash 9< Guardian 10 mB
    R13. Hades 10< Berserker 10 mBb
    R14. Samurai 10< Berserker 10 MB
    R15. Ninja 11< Diamond 10 Mb
    R16. Red Lantern 10< Steelflare 9 M (Lost Berserker and Guardian)
    R17. Virgo 10< Goodwitch 9 mB (Lost White Chocolate and Landworm)
    R18. Sunrise 12< Angelfire 9 Mb (Lost Berserker and Steelflare)
    R19. Eclipse 14<
    R20. Angelfire 16<

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    Well .. not much has changed other than HELLIOS IS DOWN I lost Angel and thought 'here we go' and then my Mercury kicked him to smithereens .. so moving into NIghtlight next
    Well done you are doing brilliantly .. so good you got through avenging !!!

yup I am totally with you there ghostie. I was stuck on a R15 last tournament for 2 days ... I guess it depends on each individual person. I am someone who does not have a lot of time anymore and I really dont find it fun losing to the same dragon for 2 days This is a game that is supposed to be for fun and some people are lucky and breeze through it and some people dont (like me). My D1 who has a LOT of diamonds and champs has not managed to complete a tournament for about 4 months ... its just one of those things. I know that if i DO want to complete a tournament I am most likely going to use my gold to do it - those who dont need to are very lucky

Ghostie .. D1 is with you there. She has lost about 4 times so far (will try fire next) but she is not hopeful ... lets hope both our little ones get through together. xx

It happens sweetie .. sometimes things just dont work. I would keep alternating the ones that could work with your babies that way you dont have a huge queue in the spa nad you dont use all the dragons you will need later on .. *hug* my daughter is going to be like that by tomorrow and then she will just give up which is what she has done in the last 4-5 tournaments .. it is NOT fun when you are stuck on a dragon for over a day .. I seem to recall kk having 47 losses in total to a L20 champ once .. cant remember which tournament it was but I remember we were all gobsmacked - I feel for you sweetie.

Brilliant .. I will add it to my list

hey sweetie LONG time no see xxx great going well done .. you got her down !!
    I have just switched past HELLios
    D1 has just lost again to Angelfire and D2 is on Nightlight .. so we are moving slowly.

*hug*
    Yaaaay well done!! Normally we would be stuck for days on helios!! So happy for you!
    Im on rd29 gold is proving to be abot of a pain!! Infinity..diamond and gold all gone down...i used gold cz id seen someone else use it but it didnt work for me!
    Hope everyone is doing brilliantly!! Good luck to all still battling and congrats to anyone that has finshed..im only in from work so havent read back much yet

Executive Chef
    Helloooo! Glad to see most of us moving along, with or without the use of gold! You can't put a price on sanity! Congrats to those who've finished, always great to do so before the weekend! We are as follows:
    I have had 4 losses to Zeus, daughter is moving on to Helios, and son is caught, as expected, on avenging. At least we've had some progress today!
    Trauma I don't know what has been up with the tourneys lately! There have been a few I have not finished also, the worst was sitting at round 25 for 3 full days until the timer ran out. Over 50 losses on that one, as I sped up a bunch of rounds out of sheer frustration. I spent more than 30 golds to speed up losses. Definitely should have put that 30 to better use!

Maizee are you done yet?
    Lone I was going to see if I should send you a gold, but you took care of that yourself! I've got an offer now for a Gold dragon with habitat and food for $19.99. I won't spend the cash, but still a nice offer!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Helloooo! Glad to see most of us moving along, with or without the use of gold! You can't put a price on sanity! Congrats to those who've finished, always great to do so before the weekend! We are as follows:
    I have had 4 losses to Zeus, daughter is moving on to Helios, and son is caught, as expected, on avenging. At least we've had some progress today!
    Trauma I don't know what has been up with the tourneys lately! There have been a few I have not finished also, the worst was sitting at round 25 for 3 full days until the timer ran out. Over 50 losses on that one, as I sped up a bunch of rounds out of sheer frustration. I spent more than 30 golds to speed up losses. Definitely should have put that 30 to better use!

Maizee are you done yet?
    Lone I was going to see if I should send you a gold, but you took care of that yourself! I've got an offer now for a Gold dragon with habitat and food for $19.99. I won't spend the cash, but still a nice offer!
    No hun...gold is testimg my patience! I have no gold so i have ride through it..my friend used lightening..mmM worked for her...mine needed healing so chose aphrodite..she lost!! Lightening next up in healing..so will try quetzal while she heals..im not worried tonnes of time left
    Good to hear your all progressing nicely too!!

U could try lightning or arcane for zeus they worked for me n my friend...xx hugs

Banned
    Obsidian18 (BlackRed) beaten by Love 1 other acc only jst got to Avenging and lost my Epic Sparten dayuuum

Host(ess)
    Yes please post that would be awesome! Thank you

Executive Chef
    On the last round now. It had not been a pretty fight for me but things got a bit better after ultimating that crazy Angelfire at round 20. Was so shocked that Avenging didn't put up a hard fight! The end prize is such a nice looking dragon so keep fighting you guys!

1 Hercules 1 < Tricorn 10 B
    2 Lotus 1 < Archangel 10 Bb
    3 Scylla 1 < Phoenix 10 B
    4 Cherry Blossom 2 < Berserker 10 B
    5 Lily 2 < Divine 10 Bb
    6 Hera 3 < Poison Ivy 9 B
    7 Origami 4 < Flower 10 B
    8 Acrobat 5 < Barbarian 10 Bbb
    9 Penumbra 6 < Divine 10 Bb
    10 Nyx 7 < Tricorn 10 Bb
    11 Cosmic 8 < Nightlight 10 M
    12 Fireflash 9 < Lightning 10 mbB
    13 Hades 10 < Pegasus 10 mB (lost: Archangel)
    14 Samurai 10 < Lightning 10 B (lost: Barbarian)
    15 Ninja 11 < Diamond 10 mmB (lost: Diamond, Metal, Phoenix)
    16 Red Lantern 10 < Steelflare 10 B
    17 Virgo 10 < Crusader 10 bbM
    18 Sunrise 12 < Enlightened 10 mB (lost: Divine, Lacewing)
    19 Eclipse 12 < Boo 6 bbM
    20 Angelfire 16 < --- Ultimate (lost: too many)
    21 Black Diamond 12 < Pegasus 10 M (lost: Quetzal 2x)
    22 Helios 14 < Diamond 10 mM (lost: Unicorn 2x, Valentine, Porcelain)
    23 Nightlight 16 < Divine 10 mB (lost: Berserker, Divine, Lacewing)
    24 Unicorn 16 < Diamond 10 mM (lost: Magma)
    25 Avenging 20 < Forest 10 bbM
    26 Obsidian 18 < White Witch 9 mMb
    27 Zeus 18 < Twilight 9 bbM
    28 Crusader 20 < Mercury 10 Bb
    29 Gold 20 < Diamond 10 bB (lost: Unicorn)
    30 Warrior Queen 20 < ???