Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374

Thread: Warrior Queen Tournament

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    yes , that's right, i spent 4 ultimates, never done that but oh well.... i wanted this champ :P so i splurged, and now i got a diamond so my prioirities have changed :P

I am glad to hear that most of us got the queen, sorry shinee about you falling asleep, i normally do alarms if i wanna keep fighting till the end

I look forward to the next tourney so i can partake in the forum like before, i am now home and shouldnt be travelling any time soon.
    Excellent! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I hope everyone was able to win this one. Got it in both accounts. Does that make like 25 champ type dragons. Way too many if you ask me.
    Fantastic! Congratulations!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Spent 3 days stuck on the last battle and didn't win. Same thing has been happening on the last few tournaments with champions as the prize for me.
    Oh no! I know of another player that used to have that happen to them. But one tournament it changed and she has won a number of tournaments. So don't get down on yourself. Your luck will change.

Executive Chef
    I hope TL start going a bit easier on us, it is too hard. Can't wait for the next one already though!

Banned
    dont the spin wheel usually happen nxt lol noooooooo to another tourny right now got about a day and half worth of healing to do still got 1 acc maxed on bombs ready for the mine thoughs and other acc got 9 bombs with a night on evolve due to come off time mine shuts

Executive Chef
    I've been playing in tournamens for a few months now and still haven't managed to get passed round 20. The first 2 days I'm doing ok then, zilch. Spent 4 days trying to battle the same dragon again. Frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by trauma46 View Post
    my pleasure sweetie .. and your gold is your gold !!
    wahayyy well done lips I got her this morning with an hour to go .. my little Soccer got her so I was very relieved
    D1 didnt get past obsidian but was fine with that ..
    D2 got her too after ulting at the last minute .. so semi happy family

Well done to all who won and battled and made it .. to those who didnt .. there is always a next time
    Ty Trauma and glad for D2 on get her dragon and hugs to D1 for not giving up and trying her best! I am so happy and I really like her and tried extra hard in making sure I got her too! Congratulations to your win as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuck View Post
    You are the Queen of "down to the wire battling". So happy you were able to get this one. Congratulations!
    Ty and I Try not to get cut it so close but no matter what I'm there again, oh well lol. ;p I am just happy to have her.

Quote Originally Posted by azucita View Post
    no kidding. i dont know how she does it
    Lol me either. I just barrel every chance I get and sometimes with work and kids I'm running close but so glad I got her. Sunday's are a ****er since I run so close that I get to bed at 1am and get up at 5:30 am. (Blah)

Quote Originally Posted by SHINeeFan23 View Post
    Omg I fell asleep before the time went out. I had it all planned that I would beat crusader, use ULT on gold & defeat warrior queen. Yeah that didn't happen and I'm super sad cause I really wanted this dragon. (...)
    Oh, I'm so sorry that happened! What horrible luck! Same thing happed to me in FFS during a Flash tourney. Dozed off, then woke up a half hour too late. I was so mad & sad (and had some choice words to say!) Anyway, just wanted to tell you how sorry I feel about that happening to you. I enjoyed chatting with you here on the forum. Take care!

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374