Thread: Forever Love?

Rhino Keeper

Forever Love?

I just popped a Skyger and a Cromodile into the Breeding Garden and there is no end time. By that I mean there is no bar above their heads and if you touch the garden, the only option is the Info button, no button to fast breed with gems. I have not seen this on any of the Story games I have played in the last several years. Ideas?? Solutions??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I just popped a Skyger and a Cromodile into the Breeding Garden and there is no end time. By that I mean there is no bar above their heads and if you touch the garden, the only option is the Info button, no button to fast breed with gems. I have not seen this on any of the Story games I have played in the last several years. Ideas?? Solutions??
    I forced closed the app again after writing this past and the creatures were no longer in the garden and it allowed me to breed them again. Very strange goings on lately.

The Honorable Panda
    When you get knocked offline, this will happen. Try to always visit a neighbor after putting down a new combo to make sure your actions get saved before leaving the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    The odd thing was that I had been in the app for a bit and the galloping Pyro had already made his appearance. I used to get that all the time in my TL games on my Kindles, but had not seen it on my iPad. Kooky, you are always so on top of things and I really do appreciate everything you monitors do! P.S. Did we lose Maguar?

The Honorable Panda
    Turns out there were some sync issues with the games this last weekend. It has now been fixed so you should experience this again.

(Maguar felt she did not have the time to keep moderating. She is still hanging around and playing the games! )
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request