Thread: Can't Store Hawaiian Trees

Rhino Keeper

Can't Store Hawaiian Trees

I kept some of the trees from the Hawaiian event because I think they look nice. The other day I tried to store a few of them, but the storage option is not available when I select them in edit mode. Could you fix the Hawaiian event trees so they can be stored?

Rhino Keeper
    They weren't meant to be stored. They were meant to be chopped down and utilized. If you don't want them on your farm anymore, the only option is to go into edit mode and you can sell them. I also kept a bunch of them on my farm....I also kept some of the shears thinking I could continue using them but they no longer work. It would be nice to be able to store them. They keep opening up more land to expand to.....so someday I will have enough places to show everything off.....but first gotta find those elusive land deeds.

Rhino Keeper
    I know, but we specifically asked TL if they could be used as decoration after the event. They said yes, but lacking a way to store them means they don't act like other decorations. All I was asking was if they could be treated like any other decoration.

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree. I would love to be able to store them. It would make moving them around the farm so much easier when I go to do a makeover. I want to remake my farm but trying to move everything around is not easy....especially if you can't store them to get it all from one end of the farm to the other. I really wish I could play this on the computer and just point and click....would be so much faster and easier.