Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Rhino Keeper
    I WANT A PINK DRAGON! That will drop energy or gem! What do you think?)

Quote Originally Posted by jopik View Post
    I WANT A PINK DRAGON! That will drop energy or gem! What do you think?)
    lol, a PINK dragon, ok why not, but than i whould BLACK unicorns for greselda....
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    Pink dye can be made in the love shack. I just maxed out on it. It would be very nice if they brought it out again for people. I would love to look for candy hearts in the nooks and crannies of our kingdom! My dad used to hide candy hearts all over the house when I was growing up for Valentine's Day. We'd find them for weeks after. I can see a collection thing like last years St. Patrick's day event, but with candy hearts. That would be fun. B Mine!
    Oh you are so lucky to have the LoveShack
    I started playing directly after that Valentine event, and wanted it so bad for months lol
    That is wondeful of you to share with us Yes Valentine is about love not only the "romantic" one

Great idea! That would be fun to search for these sweets And have those heart shaped pots filled with red yummy goodies, that we can chop for better goodies lol
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I like the suggestion of being able to send hearts to the queens of the land (and not just break them when you visit).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    ...I would love to look for candy hearts in the nooks and crannies of our kingdom! ....I can see a collection thing like last years St. Patrick's day event, but with candy hearts....
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    ...And have those heart shaped pots filled with red yummy goodies, that we can chop for better goodies lol
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    ...send hearts to the queens [insert: and kings] of the land (and not just break them when you visit).
    I *heart* these ideas!!!

...and more red items in the market (& less pink than last year) lol

Valentine help please

I am excited and hope team lava doesnt skip valentine's. I have been all over the net trying to download the past valentine's, but zero luck. Not even itunes. I love the sparkle trees. Does anyone knows where i can get the past valentines downloads?:

What do you mean...Valentines downloads?

The quests from Valentine's 2014 & 2013 were both limited which means if you weren't playing at the time, the goals are gone & can't be accessed.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Its the pits but their not releasing a new valentine edition. The will do the same thing they did for Christmas you may purchase a few things a goal or two but like the Christmas update it will cost jems, jems, jems. Not to happy. Still trying to find the old ones.

Fashion Designer
    It will do you no good if you find them, the goals are not there any more, and you wouldn't be able to open the game anyway. I played the Valentines 2013 version of the game until one day I got a "no longer supported" message and the game wouldn't load, and I had to download the regular version.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellagalla View Post
    Its the pits but their not releasing a new valentine edition. The will do the same thing they did for Christmas you may purchase a few things a goal or two but like the Christmas update it will cost jems, jems, jems. Not to happy. Still trying to find the old ones.

Rhino Keeper
    Weird but...I have a neighbor that befriended me about 3 months ago with a lv.5 Valentine's edition. Now she's in lv. 20 something.....pink and red everywhere.
    There is a chance that she left it at lv. 1 last February.....but I asked and she said no, she had a friend allow her to use her old iTunes downloads receipts to put it on her device.

I think she already got to a point where she had to update, but she does have the love shack.......sooooo envious!
    Mary of The Reliquary, collector ov ancient electronic relics.
    ⚔ TEOTU Thuakie Coyote, Sword #24 ⚔

🌞🌹🌻from "that" part of CA Bay Area full of year round sunshine, surf, ancient redwoods and strawberries🌻🌹🌞

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast