Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nugget #3 - Neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    Added info on the decay rate of social points
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Okay, so let me see if I understand the workflow correctly.

I receive a quest telling me I need to request 60 whatever from my neighbors.

I should go request from all of them except Stormie. When I receive my 20th response that day, then go request Stormie.

The next day, I can do in and request from all of the people who responded the day before, and after I get my 20th, request from Stormie, and so on until I reach my goal. Is that correct?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Britilina View Post
    Okay, so let me see if I understand the workflow correctly.

I receive a quest telling me I need to request 60 whatever from my neighbors.

I should go request from all of them except Stormie. When I receive my 20th response that day, then go request Stormie.

The next day, I can do in and request from all of the people who responded the day before, and after I get my 20th, request from Stormie, and so on until I reach my goal. Is that correct?
    Yes, so you can get up to 21 responses a day. Now for 60 requests this leaves you at 3 days anyway. I generally don't care and fire a bunch of requests >40, then next days I can fire to those who responded. If you fire too many you might clog your bandwidth. For timed quests this might be crucial as timing is key.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
    Okay. I don't have a super ton of neighbors. I usually count out 20 people who I know will likely respond, seems them and then immediately go send one to Stormie. But that is the wrong way to go about it!

Nightclub Owner
    I am still looking for the decayed rate of neighbor goal requests. In other word how old are some of the requests you get. I remember it was around 7 day in the past. But recent with tweaking, I have the impression it is more like 2 days.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I am still looking for the decayed rate of neighbor goal requests. In other word how old are some of the requests you get. I remember it was around 7 day in the past. But recent with tweaking, I have the impression it is more like 2 days.
    It's 7 days for main story requests.

It's bizarre for event requests - they not just unpredictably carry over or don't to the next day but sometimes they do not carry over to the second day and do carry over to the third day.

This is what just happened with my second kingdom. 3 days ago I sent a lot of requests and got 20 answered, yesterday I got nothing (on it and from it) and today I can see 3 day old request from it on my main account.

I was very curious how the system worked but it will probably remain a mystery for me.
    Last edited by olcastle; 01-28-19 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Updated info

Executive Chef
    i know this is an old post, but do you still have the crop maze? that would be cool
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    I read on another thread it's possible to select all neighbors at once. How?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I read on another thread it's possible to select all neighbors at once. How?
    In dreams, unfortunately.

Hi, can someone tell me how to find neighbors who are daily players like me? Most of mine seem to have stopped playing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast