Thread: Game constantly reloading- Losing progress and items (rare/random drops)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Game constantly reloading- Losing progress and items (rare/random drops)

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This should now be fixed! Please force-close/restart your games so you can receive the update. Thank you all for your patience!

Since first playing today I have had an almost constant reloading of the game, which has caused me to lose all or most of my previous progress (ie. Had to reharvest/ replant crops, reload items on my train, resend delieveries & also recollect from my plane/delieveries resulting in the loss of items I previously had brought back, like expansion papers).
    As big of an annoyance as this would be while playing, I would typically just ignore it, however the fact that I have lost items [that I crafted, some of the truffles I had found while hunting and also paint I recieved back from loading an item on my train], has made this extremely frustrating as items I spent time and resources crafting, earned/ recieved and also random drops have just flat out been lost due to this issue.
    I've tried force closing and reopening, restarting phone and all the other steps, nothing has worked and now I'm so fearful to even play right now. Is there anything else that might fix this? I've also tried visiting someone's farm immediately after something that I would like to be saved, but half the time it has reset/reloaded too quickly I hadn't even had the chance. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

iPhone 6plus, iOS 8.1.2, Farm story 2 Version 1.8.4.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-01-15 at 12:32 PM.