Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game constantly reloading- Losing progress and items (rare/random drops)

Game constantly reloading- Losing progress and items (rare/random drops)

Update:

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    This should now be fixed! Please force-close/restart your games so you can receive the update. Thank you all for your patience!

Since first playing today I have had an almost constant reloading of the game, which has caused me to lose all or most of my previous progress (ie. Had to reharvest/ replant crops, reload items on my train, resend delieveries & also recollect from my plane/delieveries resulting in the loss of items I previously had brought back, like expansion papers).
    As big of an annoyance as this would be while playing, I would typically just ignore it, however the fact that I have lost items [that I crafted, some of the truffles I had found while hunting and also paint I recieved back from loading an item on my train], has made this extremely frustrating as items I spent time and resources crafting, earned/ recieved and also random drops have just flat out been lost due to this issue.
    I've tried force closing and reopening, restarting phone and all the other steps, nothing has worked and now I'm so fearful to even play right now. Is there anything else that might fix this? I've also tried visiting someone's farm immediately after something that I would like to be saved, but half the time it has reset/reloaded too quickly I hadn't even had the chance. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

iPhone 6plus, iOS 8.1.2, Farm story 2 Version 1.8.4.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 02-01-15 at 12:32 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Having the same problem. Have lost many items, and progress many times.

Farm Supplier
    Okay, now I'm angry. I just sent a full train, which cost me a lot of valuable products and a lot of coins to buy what I didn't have. I collected my prize of 5 gems and a tool and immediately visited another farm in the hopes that it would "save" the game. Everything was fine for maybe 5-10 minutes more as I continued to play, and then the game refreshed.

I noticed my 5 gems were gone. I already had 5 gems before the train, which I still had, but the new 5 gems from sending the train were gone. I checked the train area, and the prize was sitting there again. I picked it up and it only gave me 2 gems, bringing my total to 7 gems altogether. That means I was robbed of 3 gems.

I would like to have my gems given back to me, please.

Farm Supplier
    And to add: When this problem started last night with the frequent refreshing and lost items, I did like the other poster and forced the game closed many times, restarted my device, and finally uninstalled and reinstalled the game. None of these have worked.

Executive Chef
    Having the same issue with the game reloading or completely closing. I've done the standard suggestions that come for all issues.... Still happening. Especially bad when visiting neighbors, as soon as I start to post on their walls game closes. I know I have lost coin because of this issue and had to redo a hot air balloon because of it, frustrating.

The Honorable Panda
    This has been reported, and they are currently investigating.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

We think we have resolve the issues. Can you guys let us know if you are experiencing any additional problems with sync errors? If you have any missing items, please email support@teamlava.com and someone will assist you as soon as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We think we have resolve the issues. Can you guys let us know if you are experiencing any additional problems with sync errors? If you have any missing items, please email support@teamlava.com and someone will assist you as soon as possible.
    Thanks so much! Definite improvement
    You guys do a great job.... Much appreciated

The same problem happened to me since midnight. Can't play the game anymore with frequent sync and lost progress.

Quote Originally Posted by StevieSiew View Post
    The same problem happened to me since midnight. Can't play the game anymore with frequent sync and lost progress.
    Same here, it's very broken. It seems to have something to do with getting certain items or reaching a certain number of items in my barn.
    Last edited by tarxada; 01-31-15 at 03:56 AM.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast