Thread: Help with Level 105

New Resident

Help with Level 105

Any tips how to beat it I can't get past the unmovable stones to rescue anyone. I always have more bubbles to pop then I have bubbles left.

Rhino Keeper
    For every immovable stone in this level, there is also a lightning bubble in the same row, which you can use to destroy the stone. However, one of the stones is located beyond a chain, and the corresponding lightning bubble is not. If you hit the lightning bubble before you unlock the chain, the stone will not be destroyed. So the order in which you do things is important here. Unlock the chain first, then hit the lightning bubble.
    Here are some other tips for completing this level before running out of bubbles:
    - Try to keep star bubbles around as long as you can, and hit them AFTER popping chains, to maximize the number of bubbles that will be removed from the game when you hit them.
    - Hit star bubbles with a color of bubble that appears frequently, to remove as many bubbles as possible.
    - In two places in the game, a star bubble and a lightning bubble are located just beyond a chain, and will drop out of the game once you unlock the chain, unless you have already taken measures to keep them in place. You want to strategically place bubbles just below the chain before popping it so that these star and lightning bubbles will be held in place after the chain is popped. In general, before popping any chain you can anticipate what will drop and what will stay in place by looking directly underneath the chain to see if there are any bubbles under there. Components will not drop if they are directly in contact with other bubbles that are also supported.