Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Maintaining 4 Stars

Rhino Keeper

Maintaining 4 Stars

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but how much tipping is required daily to ensure your rating never falls below four stars? It gets pretty frustrating, tipping as much as I can to get to four stars and then some, only to see my rating drop to 3 immediately next reset.

And I know, many choose to not tip partly for this reason. I like tipping, but I don't like how far my rating drops even though I've been tipping regularly.

Executive Chef
    May I ask why you feel the need to have a star rating at all?

My rating is 0 because I don't tip but it doesn't affect the quality of gameplay. My neighbours don't care about my 0 rating either.
    th
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldashepard View Post
    I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but how much tipping is required daily to ensure your rating never falls below four stars? It gets pretty frustrating, tipping as much as I can to get to four stars and then some, only to see my rating drop to 3 immediately next reset.

And I know, many choose to not tip partly for this reason. I like tipping, but I don't like how far my rating drops even though I've been tipping regularly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    May I ask why you feel the need to have a star rating at all?

My rating is 0 because I don't tip but it doesn't affect the quality of gameplay. My neighbours don't care about my 0 rating either.
    th
    I'm a lunatic and i actually like tipping lol. I have many neighbors that don't tip (including you, actually) and I don't mind at all. It's the way you like to play and that's fine with me.

I just like seeing the four stars there. The empty meter bugs me.

**To increase your Star level right now, make sure you have tipped all your neighbors today. Next Tipped Several Community Members I forgot how many, but a lot! As you are tipping you will eventually see your Star rating go to 4. But----Don't stop tipping just because you achieved level 4! Continue to tip, tip, and tip!

The next day (rating should still be 4); in the morning tip all your neighbors and again several Community Members. Before you go to sleep, tip Community Members again.
    Implement this tipping routine for a week and you will noticed that your rating is still at 4! Then you will be able to omit the Community tipping before going to sleep (unless you want to continue).

I maintain 4 star level without going down. Here is what you have to do daily:
    - Continue Dailying tipping all your neighbors (I have 110 right now). If you need more neighbors then get more.
    - Tip Random Community Players (some days I might tip 5 & other days maybe 20)

***Note: I stopped playing this game for a year. I came back in Nov. 2014. I have maintained a Star rating level 4 since I resumed playing in Nov. 2014 without dropping down to level 3.

I hope I explained this ok. (Blueberry80)
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef
    LOL I hope you don't mind that I dont tip back!

I've posted a few times on my wall asking people not tip me if they expect a tip back. I remember PepperWoo said she doesn't mind I don't tip.

I'm a lunatic and i actually like tipping lol. I have many neighbors that don't tip (including you, actually) and I don't mind at all. It's the way you like to play and that's fine with me.

I just like seeing the four stars there. The empty meter bugs me.

Executive Chef
    I have no trouble maintaining my 4 stars and the only time I tip community mbrs is either when a challenge requires me 2 or they've taken the time to tip me and leave me a msg on my wall. I usually tip early afternoon and once I've tipped everyone on my wall I'll go back and tip during the day those who've have tipped me since I tipped and I didn't tip the 1st time since they weren't on my wall.
    Once u reach ur 4 stars daily tipping should keep it there. I've even missed 2-3 days for emergencies and only dropped to a 3 which I quickly correct and then I'm back to the 4 w/o having to go to any extremes.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    I have no trouble maintaining my 4 stars and the only time I tip community mbrs is either when a challenge requires me 2 or they've taken the time to tip me and leave me a msg on my wall. I usually tip early afternoon and once I've tipped everyone on my wall I'll go back and tip during the day those who've have tipped me since I tipped and I didn't tip the 1st time since they weren't on my wall.
    Once u reach ur 4 stars daily tipping should keep it there. I've even missed 2-3 days for emergencies and only dropped to a 3 which I quickly correct and then I'm back to the 4 w/o having to go to any extremes.
    If I missed 2-3 days for emergencies; my star rating level 4 Does Not dropped down. My routine is only lot to do for one week! Once that is implemented, it really isn't a big deal. Several Non-Neighbors will tip me without posting on my wall. When I go to my News Feed, I can easily tipped them back, thus maintaining my level. So how is my routine Extreme; when my rating has not dropped down in 78 days?

I never have to get my star level rating back to 4. My star rating is always 4. Besides her post stated that she wanted to know how to maintain a level 4 star rating. Not how to continue dropping down to level 3 and work back up level 4.

**Note: I've been playing this game from: 2010 to 2011 (android phone) 2011 -2013 (iPod touch) 2014 - Currently.(ipad), So I definitely know how to maintain my star rating at level 4.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef

I've posted a few times on my wall asking people not tip me if they expect a tip back. I remember PepperWoo said she doesn't mind I don't tip.
    I don't care if you don't either, BS or FS. LOL!

Today I got deleted by neighbor of 2 years, unbelievable!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper

I don't mind at all. I'd say that over half my neighbors are non-tippers and I don't mind one bit. The beauty of this game is that you play how YOU want and there's no wrong way to play (other than like harassing other players and whatnot).

Executive Chef
    Awesome!

That sucks you got deleted! I remember I accidentally deleted a neighbour ages ago when I was doing a clearout and it was posted here that she was deleted by a neighbour and she didn't know why

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I don't care if you don't either, BS or FS. LOL!

Today I got deleted by neighbor of 2 years, unbelievable!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast