Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with my waiters?

Rhino Keeper

What's up with my waiters?

I am on level 22. I have always had my cooks trapped in with the appliances and counters and the waiters on the outside. Now every time I leave my screen my waiters become trapped inside with the cooks? What's up with that?

Executive Chef
    I have the opposite problem. My cook keeps getting trapped outside my enclosed cooking area and I have to move something to let her back in.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear about that guys! Are you guys still having this issue? I've taken a look at your guy's restaurant and it seems like your Waiters and your Chefs are at the right place.

Fashion Designer

Servers stuck behind counter

My servers get stuck behind the counters. They can get behind, but not out. How does that happen? I have to create an opening for them to start serving again. Counters are arranged u-shaped around kitchen, without an opening from restaurant to kitchen. So how do they get in?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	17857  

Farm Supplier
    They will almost always stand 1) on the side with door handle and 2) at the counters with food. So try to rotate yours so the door handles face outwards. Hope it helps

Fashion Designer
    My problem is with the construction worker! When I click on his tool box, it says pantry full. pantry is not full and it happened 4 times!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    My problem is with the construction worker! When I click on his tool box, it says pantry full. pantry is not full and it happened 4 times!
    Toolbox is not the same as pantry. It's a separate tab under pantry. Time to do some upgrade now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mcmug17 View Post
    They will almost always stand 1) on the side with door handle and 2) at the counters with food. So try to rotate yours so the door handles face outwards. Hope it helps
    Thank you mcmug17. I will try this.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Thank you mcmug17. I will try this.
    It worked! Thanks again!

I am at level 24 and my waiters/waitresses are getting trapped behind the counters with me chefs. Has anybody figured out why?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast