Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Chimera Tournament

Banned
    So I have the latest Droid version and I still have not won one battle. I tried round 1 with 10 different good dragons and nothing. I tried again on Sunday and today after the tourney ended and I still have not won a battle. I just figured the droid version was not working since it is new. Am I the only one who has yet to win a battle using droid? Kooky or Elsa can you look into this. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    So I have the latest Droid version and I still have not won one battle. I tried round 1 with 10 different good dragons and nothing. I tried again on Sunday and today after the tourney ended and I still have not won a battle. I just figured the droid version was not working since it is new. Am I the only one who has yet to win a battle using droid? Kooky or Elsa can you look into this. Thanks
    The first day I couldn't get past round 1 dapper, but Saturday I was able to play just fine. I saw early in this thread that other Android users were having trouble. I also manually updated my game again Saturday morning because I was experiencing a few glitches. I've had no problems since. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Will keep this at level 7. Epic is pretty ugly.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415