Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here comes valentines......

Rhino Keeper

Here comes valentines......

Well, as the topic suggests, here comes valentines...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	17752

I hope you are all ready for the massive amount of limited's that are more or less impossible to get we are more than likely to receive....
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Executive Chef
    LOL yeah I don't think Valentine's is a "season" that needs its own special game... but hey, I'll take the gems. I bet we only get a couple animals, a tournament and a limited or two... My guess is they will probably be ugly. If they're bright pink and red with hearts on them, they definitely will be and I won't feel bad about missing them! Hope I'm wrong about that though and they are cute.... I bet we get a Cupid animal. Hopefully just one or two animals, though. I doubt it will be Christmas all over again.

Executive Chef
    Yah i dont mind the ads at all

I kindda wish they would give us a red devil for valntine
    I dont want overly pink and heart shaped animlas

Rhino Keeper
    Wonder if the attack animation would be a massive rush of pink hearts, hehe

Fashion Designer
    I had the goal when I logged in this morning but I don't have it anymore :-( That blows I'll miss out on gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    I had the goal when I logged in this morning but I don't have it anymore :-( That blows I'll miss out on gems.
    Hmm I just got the goal back. Strange. No matter, I got the gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksmoor View Post
    Hmm I just got the goal back. Strange. No matter, I got the gems!
    Well that's awesome, got mine also

Quote Originally Posted by readysetgo888 View Post
    LOL yeah I don't think Valentine's is a "season" that needs its own special game... but hey, I'll take the gems. I bet we only get a couple animals, a tournament and a limited or two... My guess is they will probably be ugly. If they're bright pink and red with hearts on them, they definitely will be and I won't feel bad about missing them! Hope I'm wrong about that though and they are cute.... I bet we get a Cupid animal. Hopefully just one or two animals, though. I doubt it will be Christmas all over again.
    I agree, but Ofc if they think they will make money out of it ofc they would make it a 'season' and make people think they are must haves etc etc but I'm along the same lines As you, the creatures can't look rediculous, would have to be cute to grab my eyes. I can see a 'love ewe' on the way
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

I'm a little confused. Do you guys get gems for installing the games that pop up in goals? I've never received any gems for those and nothing is listed under "rewards"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post
    I'm a little confused. Do you guys get gems for installing the games that pop up in goals? I've never received any gems for those and nothing is listed under "rewards"
    TL sometimes, releases quests to try other games to random players, and we try if we want.

If you download the game and play for a couple minutes and then return to FFS, you will receive a pop up saying that you finished that quest and then you will receive another quest, were you need to buy decor or visit 1 or more community members and that goal is the one that will give you gems and xp (if I'm not wrong), after that you will receive 3 more goals, where you need to reach certain level, and every time you reach that specific level required, you will finish that quest and receive another to buy decor or visit community member or members.
    Last edited by cocauina; 01-18-15 at 05:28 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tygerlynx View Post
    Yes, you do get gems for doing it... install the game, open it briefly and play for a couple minutes, and then return to Fantasy Forest... it will say that you completed the quest for the game, and then immediately give you another quest to do something really simple like buy a stone path. As soon as you do that, you get 30 gems. Well worth doing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast