Thread: New levels to be added please

New levels to be added please

I am on level 60 for a long time now. Lots of my friends are on max level also. Sadly, many of them do not want to play any more. Is getting to level 60 the beginning of the end for Farm Story 2? I hope not. I love love love love this game. PLEASE, when can we get new levels?

Grand Emperor
    Totally agree. TL Pls consider this. I had also asked for the same request last year but nothing has been done so far. We are getting bored being stuck at this level for so long. Thank you in advance.

Rhino Keeper
    At least they're opening up more land to expand to. And they have been adding things to the game....like the truffle forest, water garden, hot air balloon and Piper's tree house game. Wishing well has been a big disappointment for everyone it seems.....but at least they are trying. But I agree....they need to add more levels and buildings. If there's no room for improvements then there's really no point in continuing.
    I wonder if they already have a Farm Story 3 in the works and FS2 will go the way of FS1 and wither and die. I would hate to have to start everything over from scratch again. And I have seen some farms that have quite a bit of actual money invested in them with pets and decorations. I'd be quite mad if I lost all that.

Grand Emperor
    Imagine being at max level for so long that your neighbours who were previously at lower levels, are now too at max level. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Imagine being at max level for so long that your neighbours who were previously at lower levels, are now too at max level. Lol
    Does this mean you would just be max level again straight away if new levels were introduced. Level 60 took about 260k xp so if you have a few million xp that must be many levels worth.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    Does this mean you would just be max level again straight away if new levels were introduced. Level 60 took about 260k xp so if you have a few million xp that must be many levels worth.
    Hahaha you got a point there. I forgot it's 260k xp for level 60. My xp is in millions, so perhaps I may be max again lol. But at least it's good to see more levels.

At level 60...995,354,099 xp to go to what??? Sure would like to level up. Any plans to expand this game to higher levels?

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder if they are purposely trying to **** the game like have others, sure doing a good at it if so