Thread: "Stuck" in game

Host(ess)

"Stuck" in game

I'm currently Level 29 and I can't breed any more creatures. Well, I can, but there's nowhere to put them. All habitats are full and I need to buy more land so I can place more habitats, but I can't buy land without mining. And I can't mine unless I've got explosives. Which I can't get unless I breed a creature. It's a pointless loop.

Any advice? Has anyone else gotten stuck in this loop? At this point, I've got around 20 million in coins but I can't upgrade habitats/farms or breed anything because there's no room. I've got no decorations - anything that can go into storage has been put away - and everything is crammed together. A lot of my rewards from Halloween and Christmas (new habitats and creatures) are still in storage, waiting for me to get more land. It's very frustrating. I must be doing something wrong, because I've noticed other neighbours who started playing at the same time as me are at much higher levels

Executive Chef
    There is nothing to do but to sell your duplicates. I sold off all my common duplicates, then almost all my rare ones, and even some super rare ones. Now, since getting coins is not a problem, I even sell of adults and replace them with cute babies sometimes. I have even sold off habitats without replacing them - to add decorations. There really is no reason to have more than 1 of any creature except if you like the look of it once coins are not an issue.

Breed. Hatch. Sell. You need the bombs for the runes. So just keep breeding and selling until you can expand again

Executive Chef
    Yes... the best advice would be to just keep breeding, and if you get a new animal, sell a duplicate to make room. And if you don't have any duplicates - sell a common. You can always replace a common easily, and the only thing you lose is the food that you used to feed it.

I was at the stage for a while like that - I couldn't expand fast enough for all the new animals I was getting - but it evened out, mostly because I reached the point where there just aren't that many animals I don't have yet, so very few are new to me - so I don't have to keep very much of what I breed. And at least, you definitely have it easier to be able to expand both green islands before the second ice island! The second ice island is a ****er with EVERY expansion taking 33 hours to clear.

Host(ess)
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, everyone. Very appreciated! I've already sold off my common ones...guess it's time to move onto my 10+ and rare ones. How disappointing

Rhino Keeper
    It is not necessary to sell the animals out of your habitats. You can sell the duplicates immediately when they are hatched.
    🆔 Bambamstad