Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Host(ess)
    Most (all?) the games in kindle app store seem to be android.

Awesome, I'm enjoying it on my Android now when will you update Kindle.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know what you have to do to get Crafting started on this version? I have figured out tournaments, trading, the mines, but I can't seem to get the crafting building to be available. Is there some goal I need to complete?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Anyone know what you have to do to get Crafting started on this version? I have figured out tournaments, trading, the mines, but I can't seem to get the crafting building to be available. Is there some goal I need to complete?
    What level are you? Crafting should be available quite early. Is the building locked? Go through the goals and see. It should prompt you to purchase and craft a ruby dragon.

Farm Supplier
    Have you built spell shop? You must have that building to crafting dragons.

Farm Supplier
    Elsa, kooky. One of my neighbour suddenly lost all of her lighthouse beacons. She lost them when they must be 15. I told her to report to support. But anyone has this problem?

There is other neighbour can't open new version after installed it. When trying open the game, the game will say need internet connection. But when open winter version, no such case. I told she/he to restart the gadget and reinstall the game, it still same. She/he said, the OS is Android Jelly Bean. The weird thing is, when we visit her/his isle, the ios features already added like battle arena n quest outpost. But she/he can't open it. She/he using wifi connection.

The Honorable Panda
    Check this thread here for more information on the crafting.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by megafeehily View Post
    Elsa, kooky. One of my neighbour suddenly lost all of her lighthouse beacons. She lost them when they must be 15. I told her to report to support. But anyone has this problem?

There is other neighbour can't open new version after installed it. When trying open the game, the game will say need internet connection. But when open winter version, no such case. I told she/he to restart the gadget and reinstall the game, it still same. She/he said, the OS is Android Jelly Bean. The weird thing is, when we visit her/his isle, the ios features already added like battle arena n quest outpost. But she/he can't open it. She/he using wifi connection.
    Have her restart her device then check for the lighthouses again. If still missing, she will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.

For your second neighbor, make sure they close out all background apps runnings. Also have them move the game to their SD card.
    If they are still having issues, they will need to email support for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you look under the Dragon-Story-Game-Guides forum you will see threads for most of the features. ( A couple are still stuck at the top of the Discussion forum)

This Guide also has some information on the features
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post909540
    Kooky I have a question, couldn't find this one in the guide. When I got the chimera from tournament it went to storage but how do I store already existing dragons ?

I saw a thing called stable, it said something along the lines of upgradable, does this mean I have to spend gold for every dragon I want to store ?

Thanks!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Banned
    So I usually play on IOS but I thought I would try the battle arena with droid. I tried 10 times and never beat the first round so I stopped. Did others have a hard time battling for the first time on droid?

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast