Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I feel like a newbie, LOL! Even though I'm playing for 2 years.

Does anyone know of a Q&A single thread about how the 'new features' work, can please tell me ? Thanks!
    If you look under the Dragon-Story-Game-Guides forum you will see threads for most of the features. ( A couple are still stuck at the top of the Discussion forum)

This Guide also has some information on the features
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post909540
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    It would be nice if android users could actually win battles to have a shot at the tournament that ends in 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by megafeehily View Post
    Elsa, the Battle Arena still bugging, no chance to win without gold so far, can you please inform us when it's fixed. Btw thx so much for doing all of this to us. We are really gratefull. And once more please add more chars when type new message. We are social butterly so like to type long message. LOL
    Thats what im saying. Im finding it hard to believe that my Level 10 Highland, Battlecaster, and Diamond just lost to a level 1 Dapper. I feel shame. Also thanks for the update. I startted to lose hope :-p

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mbyte68 View Post
    I know iOS not long had spin to win any chance us android can get a shot at this with another spin the wheel plz 
    According to first page that was posted by Elsa, we will have spin to win and world event too. XD

Quote Originally Posted by absback View Post
    Thats what im saying. Im finding it hard to believe that my Level 10 Highland, Battlecaster, and Diamond just lost to a level 1 Dapper. I feel shame. Also thanks for the update. I startted to lose hope :-p
    Yeah, no chance to win without gold for now in Android. So I use my ipad for Battle Arena. Unfortunately have Diamond lvl 13 for the enemy, already stuck with it for a couple days. OMG.
    Last edited by megafeehily; 01-16-15 at 04:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    yay for android users! Really great news thanks TL!

Executive Chef
    I hope the moderators can address this battle arena problem on Android. Is there something wrong or is it just very coincidental that we have been losing our battles, even against a level 1 dragon?

Host(ess)
    So when will Kindle get upgrade or are we considered android

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I hope the moderators can address this battle arena problem on Android. Is there something wrong or is it just very coincidental that we have been losing our battles, even against a level 1 dragon?
    I think it's not coincidental, cause none ever win in Android till now. I have ask any Android Users that install ot already. None ever win.
    Quote Originally Posted by botnen View Post
    So when will Kindle get upgrade or are we considered android
    Can kindle install Android game?

Rhino Keeper
    I have a big question for Kooky/Elsa:

If I remember correctly from the threads, Nano has been breedable for Ios. Is it now breedable for Android also?

Source: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ht=nano+dragon
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Banned
    Battle arena is working now, after the latest update. Thank you

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast