Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    If they did it would be more difficult. Because unless you spend a ton of gold, not even the water dragons would help with the amounts needed for the last individual dragon.

But I will say the boards will become even longer for battles and those community events, filled with tons of questions and confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Don't give them any ideas. I almost never get to the third dragon as it is.
    XD. I have my first world event before, and get the poinsettia few days before the event over. I have the strategy about that. I can share it to you if you want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
    There has to be something up with the battles, I can't win one normal battle and this isn't new to me, I played for 1 year on ios. I'd like to here from someone who won even 1 normal battle
    I won against the Wildflower in my ipad. Now I'm facing Diamond level 13. So I still don't know if they fix it or not. Cause I can't beat this Diamond in my ipad too. My Diamond level 10 still in breeding so can't use it. if I use other dragon it will only give 10% chance. So it'll be normal if I keep losing. But with the Wildflower case before in DS Winter, I'm sure it's a bug.

Rhino Keeper
    Hey the continue freezing on my tablet (jellybean ram 1 gb) even fix in the version. I'm so happy.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by elektraalpha View Post
    Hey the continue freezing on my tablet (jellybean ram 1 gb) even fix in the version. I'm so happy.
    This version is more stable than seasonal version. You won't crash when visit high level island or when back from visiting that island or when posting message. In winter version, there is scroll problem like can't scroll to part of other player's island that is not opened yet in my own island. The problem is solved with this version.

Executive Chef
    Has anyone won a battle using this particular Android version?

Host(ess)
    It's been impossible for me to win in Android
    ID: Thasia

So am i. I can't win against an 10 level waterdragon. I tried several highlevel dragons but nothing ��

I'm like a kid in a candy shop! I've been waiting soooo long for us android users to be able to do all that the IOS users can..... now, I don't know what to do. I feel like I've been dropped into the middle of a brand new game. I have questions... oh so many questions. But first, what does breed boost do?

Banned
    gives you a better chance of a better breeded dragon , IMH wasted gold , last time i did this i got a 3hr Life common

Thank you mbyte68. Now, about these treasure dragons- can you get those via breeding and if so, breeding what? Thank y'all!

Banned
    you buy these dragons with gold, i picked the stirling silver 1 up for 600 gold when it was on offer, best save ya gold and take any advantage of any gold sales they have on to buy 1 thoughs, each 1 you have will give u 5 gold per day when u reach it to Epic level, must warn the habitat does cost 8mill coins if i remember right took me and my island at the time 1 week to get the habitat lol

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast