Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Executive Chef
    Has anyone ever gotten a goal to download this (practically a whole new game for android) yet? The last DS goal I had on android was the winter edition, which doesnt have any of this.

Banned
    I did not get a goal even though there are updates that come out. I just upgraded because I was having issue with the earlier version of the game. I don't think you always get a goal for every update. Only certain ones.

Executive Chef
    I think the reason we didn't get a goal for this is because we all have downloaded the regular version of DS at one point before (except those who actually started with the versions), and even if there are new features, it still won't count as it is already an 'installed' goal at the Play Store. I did however, get a pop-up about the big update sometime last month while using the regular version. Not sure if it showed up on DS Winter too.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    I think the reason we didn't get a goal for this is because we all have downloaded the regular version of DS at one point before (except those who actually started with the versions), and even if there are new features, it still won't count as it is already an 'installed' goal at the Play Store. I did however, get a pop-up about the big update sometime last month while using the regular version. Not sure if it showed up on DS Winter too.

Thanks for posting this. No, I didn't see this message. The only DS I have on android is the winter one. Anytime they tell me there's a new version, I get the new one and delete the old one, so I could have had the original DS sometime before. I just figured that this new enhanced version of DS is practically like a whole new different game, they would've announced it with a new download goal, so everyone gets the new version.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    Thanks for posting this. No, I didn't see this message. The only DS I have on android is the winter one. Anytime they tell me there's a new version, I get the new one and delete the old one, so I could have had the original DS sometime before. I just figured that this new enhanced version of DS is practically like a whole new different game, they would've announced it with a new download goal, so everyone gets the new version.
    No, this new version already is a gift for us, Android Users. I think because they make this version to regular version that already have on Google Play Store from long time ago, they don't need to make new download goal anymore.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not too concerned about getting the Arctic Isles based on the reviews from Ios players. I would, however, like the Dragon Album. I think that would be quite nice and useful
    Yeah, you are absolutely right. There some reason why Artic Isle is useless:
    1. The cost of food is extremely expensive. The cheapest price is 1.500 coins for 6 foods and 380.000 for 1000 foods. When in main island the most expensive only 75.000 for 800 foods.
    2. Only 18 dragons to breed, and they don't give you coins for God Sake. They only give item for crafting flames. These flames purpose for hatch egg.
    3. When you have 9 different dragons to level 10, you will unlocked Glacius the Ancient, that is doing nothing other than flying around the isle.

So if you are not level 120 above, this feature only will burden you and give you nothing than just a decoration.

Dragon album will give you many reward if you have enough unique dragon in main isle. You can have up to 3 unbreedable dragons like Scarecrow, Storm, and Lightning. It will give you information how many kind of dragons you have too.
    Last edited by megafeehily; 02-13-15 at 01:16 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PernReloaded View Post
    @gaboi - nope, you can't/shouldn't lose land pieces like that. It's a glitch - even players who have overly full storages dont have that happen often. You need to report it.
    Thankyou, I will look into it. Right now my final question....as an android user that has received the upgrade, I researched the diamond temple. Now that I have it, how do I use it? I don't see anything to click to enter my choice of dragons. I'm confused

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gaboi007 View Post
    Thankyou, I will look into it. Right now my final question....as an android user that has received the upgrade, I researched the diamond temple. Now that I have it, how do I use it? I don't see anything to click to enter my choice of dragons. I'm confused
    No need to enter it, it's a passive feature that will increase your chance for getting Diamond Dragons 6 times when breeding.

Executive Chef
    I play through this edition and have the new features except from trading, why is that?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by andromedablack View Post
    I play through this edition and have the new features except from trading, why is that?
    The building not showing up or what?