Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Thank you for the added play on my Android! I am still lost on what all is available, learn something new everyday, a huge change from what I had before. My complaint is frequent "crashes", the game restarts, or freezes and I have to restart. Also, leaving messages at my neighbors, I have a very limited amount of characters to leave msgs with, and I play with a very "chatty" group! I will count the characters next time I try to leave a msg, but I know I barely get one line. I am thinking about 25 characters. Also, I have noticed that some of my quests I have had to repeat, IE, I was growing crops to meet a goal, grew the upgrapes, harvested, and then the game restarted on it's own. When I went back in, not only did I not meet my "quest" the crops were gone and had to redo. Which crop is the 20hour one, that was another one I had to do twice. Often when I try to leave a msg with my nbrs after visiting, I'm not able to leave any msg, because game restarts after I have typed in a msg and hit the post key. I have gone back to the nbr, and see that msg didn't post. I get a lot of "restarts" when visiting nbrs also. Other than that, I love this game. !

I am having so much fun... so are we supposed to play in the Winter Edition or the regular version? My winter edition doesn't allow me to battle. Or spin the wheel when it was available. Also, if I harvest while in Winter Edition, I don't meet the quests for crops in regular version, and had to redo. The editions don't sync????

Thanks for posting about the 1 line posting on walls, I thought it was just me!, Also, I read (somewhere in here) about traveling to Artic Isle, etc? how do I do that?
    Thank you!
    Last edited by babyblue5k; 02-08-15 at 08:56 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblue5k View Post
    I am having so much fun... so are we supposed to play in the Winter Edition or the regular version? My winter edition doesn't allow me to battle. Or spin the wheel when it was available. Also, if I harvest while in Winter Edition, I don't meet the quests for crops in regular version, and had to redo. The editions don't sync????
    The two versions are different. I haven't tried winter since the updated game, but many of my neighbors switch back and forth between the two versions. Play the regular Dragon story to get the full game, BUT if you play DS winter you have the ability to type regular messages longer than 1 line. For me the gameplay in winter was horrible so I don't use it. However it means spamming my neighbor's walls with 1 lined messages when I'm trying to have a conversation in the regular DS game. I've noticed that Farm2 and Castle story on android have the same problems as well.

For your last question, the artic isles is one of the features we didn't receive as far as I know....

Rhino Keeper
    Well we waited so long and for what? The original version is so unbelievably laggy that trying to do anything takes forever.closing just about everything that one doesnt need running in the background makes no difference but older versions work fine.i'm not wasting my time emailing TL to be told it's my device and that I should shut down blahblah-the usual script.i know ppl who have emailed to be told that, and it's predictable the response that one will get.again other TL games play ok so I'm gonna have to use the winter edition and just send gold/maps - it's unfortunate that I'll not be able to quest etc but until TL sort it there isnt another option

Farm Supplier
    Could this question from a few days ago be addressed? I think it was overlooked: Will the offer to get gold from downloading non-Team Lava apps (usually 8-10 gold per app) no longer be available for Android? I have noticed that the icon in the top right corner is no longer there.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bexrexbex View Post
    Could this question from a few days ago be addressed? I think it was overlooked: Will the offer to get gold from downloading non-Team Lava apps (usually 8-10 gold per app) no longer be available for Android? I have noticed that the icon in the top right corner is no longer there.
    I am wondering the same. I tried it twice in the Dragon Story Winter (after I had already played on the new DS), but it never gave me any gold on either version
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    The two versions are different. I haven't tried winter since the updated game, but many of my neighbors switch back and forth between the two versions. Play the regular Dragon story to get the full game, BUT if you play DS winter you have the ability to type regular messages longer than 1 line. For me the gameplay in winter was horrible so I don't use it. However it means spamming my neighbor's walls with 1 lined messages when I'm trying to have a conversation in the regular DS game. I've noticed that Farm2 and Castle story on android have the same problems as well.

For your last question, the artic isles is one of the features we didn't receive as far as I know....
    Thank you for your reply!!!!!! Answers a lot of questions!

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I switched back over to the regular game two days ago, and when it loaded...choirs of angels burst into song, Ode to Joy rang out around me, the Hallelujah chorus rang in my head, and I lost a bet I've had with myself for more than a year; Storm8 actually gave Android users mostly the same content as iOS users. I'm still stunned. I've already missed out on a few things, switching back to the original game so late, but I really don't care. I'm actually enjoying the game now where as I really haven't been these last few months. I have to learn how to battle effectively, how best to earn more bombs, hearts, etc.; I'm having fun. I might actually toss money at the game again. Now if we can just get Arctic Isles....

Banned
    u aint missing out with no Arctic Isles TBH u cant even use them in the battle arena

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast