Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MixeDude View Post
    I Try Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data For 5 Minutes But It Didn't Help. Still Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game.... Msg Also When I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate
    im running 1.9.8.3g on my galaxy tab 2 and s3 mini both seem fine to me

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by redstar177 View Post
    Any news on this yet? I would love for a chance for this dragon, but I don't want to waste any attempts if its not possible

I did get confirmation redstar and yes androids can obtain the Nano from breeding!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did get confirmation redstar and yes androids can obtain the Nano from breeding!!
    YAY! That's great news Kooky. Thanks so much for checking on that!
    Android Player - The Vale of Arryn
    10 Pure Diamonds, 2 Quetzels, 1 Helios, 1 Mercury, 1 Unicorn, 1 Gold, 1 Infinity, 1 Crusader, 1 Prime Eternal
    Accepting all neighbors

Host(ess)
    Any Idea On How To Get Dragon Story To Work On My Phone Again

The Honorable Panda
    Any Idea On How To Get Dragon Story To Work On My Phone Again
    What issues are you having?
    what specific phone do you play on?

Host(ess)
    Issues:
    A Few Minutes After Dragon Story Attempts To Load Another Screen Within Game Pops Up And Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game, Please Double Check Your Internet Connection
    LG Volt (Sprint) And LG G3(Sprint) Both Always Have Full Signal Bars And LTE When I Try Dragon Story

Tried Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data, Power The Phones Off/On, UnInstall/Reinstall And Moving Dragon Story From The SD Card To Phone Memory Vise Vers

I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate

Other Team Lava Games I Play Restaurant Story Bakery Story Work Without Any Connectivity Problems
    Dragon Story Winter Still Works Without Connectivity Problems
    Last edited by MixeDude; 01-22-15 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Added Dragon Story Version #

The Honorable Panda
    Issues:
    A Few Minutes After Dragon Story Attempts To Load Another Screen Within Game Pops Up And Gives Me The Dragon Story Is An Online Game, Please Double Check Your Internet Connection
    LG Volt (Sprint) And LG G3(Sprint) Both Always Have Full Signal Bars And LTE When I Try Dragon Story

Tried Disconnecting And Reconnecting My Mobile Data, Power The Phones Off/On, UnInstall/Reinstall And Moving Dragon Story From The SD Card To Phone Memory Vise Vers

I Check On The App Info It's States Dragon Story 1.9.8.3g Instead Of Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 Is This Accurate

Other Team Lava Games I Play Restaurant Story Bakery Story Work Without Any Connectivity Problems
    On your device go to
    Settings -Application manager -Dragon story and hit the Clear data button to see if this helps .

Host(ess)
    Didn't Work :-(

Need more room to leave messages on friends wall on Android device on new update. I can go thru Winter version and leave 2 or 3 line messages no problem, but since new update with the added features from ios, I can only leave one line messages. This needs to be addressed and fixed. I should not have to close out of DS and open Winter to leave messages for my friends. Too much time wasted to do this. And I do not want to clog up a friends wall with 3 or 4 messages cuz I am limited to how many charaters I can leave in one short line message.

I play on Samsung Galaxy S5 if that matters.
    Last edited by AMuffins; 01-22-15 at 06:58 PM. Reason: add info

The Honorable Panda
    Issues:

Didn't Work :-(
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game and device.

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast