Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Rhino Keeper
    Had to spin mine a few times cos it kept 'sticking'.can somebody explain how we get dragons into storage?

Quote Originally Posted by echo005 View Post
    Had to spin mine a few times cos it kept 'sticking'.can somebody explain how we get dragons into storage?
    Hi echo005! We investigated this report, and we were able to spin the wheel smoothly. You can improve the game performance by closing down background apps. Please let us know if this 'sticking' happens more.

You can only move Dragons from habitat to habitat.

do android users now have access to the Arctic isles with this update?

Banned
    I just breed nano on Android. Metal and Griffin, 2nd try

Farm Supplier
    I'm so happy TL did this! Officially back on the forums! YAYYY!! Having few glitches however, like the app force closing at random times, but idc its bearable, onto the battle arena! First time i ever spun the wheel and i won a dragon, can someone say GREAT START TL!! And thank you so much TL! Loving dragon story even more!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippdee View Post
    do android users now have access to the Arctic isles with this update?
    Not yet, Dragon Album not release yet too.

Farm Supplier
    Curious question, will the offer to get gold from downloading non-Team Lava apps (usually 8-10 gold per app) no longer be available for Android? I have noticed that the icon in the top right corner is no longer there.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by botnen View Post
    I would like to know, too! Will Kindle Fire get same upgrade or are we 'orphans' stuck with barebones version. Currently version on Amazon app store is still vs. 1.0.7.4
    Could my question PLEASE be addressed? A simple yes or no and perhaps info as to whether Kindle users can expect update in near future or are we stuck as 'orphans'?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by botnen View Post
    Could my question PLEASE be addressed? A simple yes or no and perhaps info as to whether Kindle users can expect update in near future or are we stuck as 'orphans'?
    We can't speculate on if the update will be available for Kindle. Since the Android version is very new, we're ensuring that everything is going well before considering other ports. Thank you for understanding.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! Thank you so much for this! Although it's not really tablet friendly, it's still a huge leap! I didnt get a notification for a new release. I only knew about it when a neighbour told me so.

Anyways, I glad that I can now enjoy my new Rose Knight! x)

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast