Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Dragon Story 1.9.8.2 has been released for Android!

Host(ess)
    I can't find an album anywhere either. Coming soon doesn't even open on mine. Any suggestions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doriedogmom View Post
    I can't find an album anywhere either. Coming soon doesn't even open on mine. Any suggestions?
    You guys must not be looking very hard. Bottom left is a scroll that says MENU. Click it, and in the middle of the 3 bottom options is an outline of where the album will be with the words COMING SOON over it.

I stopped playing a while back because I had simply run out of things to do on Android. I started up again after seeing the new update, and I have to say I'm pretty happy. I enjoyed the game before, and my main complaint (other than outdated game mechanics) was that Team Lava/Storm8 didn't seem to want to monetize me at all. I bought some gold before quitting as thanks for the time I did spend playing, but ironically didn't have anything to spend it on.

I imagine veteran iOS players might be a bit jaded to some of these features, but I like being able to log in an regularly have something to do... be it battling, or mining, or really anything beyond farming and breeding 20 hour common fails.

So you got an Android player back, and more importantly, one willing to spend money on gold if you give me reason to.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021