Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
If they did it would be more difficult. Because unless you spend a ton of gold, not even the water dragons would help with the amounts needed for the last individual dragon.

But I will say the boards will become even longer for battles and those community events, filled with tons of questions and confusion.
Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
Don't give them any ideas. I almost never get to the third dragon as it is.
XD. I have my first world event before, and get the poinsettia few days before the event over. I have the strategy about that. I can share it to you if you want it. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod333 View Post
There has to be something up with the battles, I can't win one normal battle and this isn't new to me, I played for 1 year on ios. I'd like to here from someone who won even 1 normal battle
I won against the Wildflower in my ipad. Now I'm facing Diamond level 13. So I still don't know if they fix it or not. Cause I can't beat this Diamond in my ipad too. My Diamond level 10 still in breeding so can't use it. if I use other dragon it will only give 10% chance. So it'll be normal if I keep losing. But with the Wildflower case before in DS Winter, I'm sure it's a bug.