Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/15/2015 Kaz returns from Blythewood

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I've reported to TL the text issue for crafting feral magic...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported to TL the text issue for crafting feral magic...
    Thx SW ... *thumbs up*

Executive Chef
    Another Q for TL ... Will plume hive adventure count if it's from the barracks? (Oh please say it will count cuz I've got one due back from there lol)

Farm Supplier
    Yay! Finally a chance to use some of the 92 Feral Magic pouches I have in stock.

Rhino Keeper
    oh poo, sounds like we have to use glimmer bits for this and dark seeds....Sister Sister will you never end!?

But still, new content is nice

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Another Q for TL ... Will plume hive adventure count if it's from the barracks? (Oh please say it will count cuz I've got one due back from there lol)
    NW, I'd say yes as in the past when we've been able to use the barracks it has always counted. mikado didn't say, but I imagine it's the COLLECTING from the Plume Hive and NOT the sending that's important. Either way, I'm hedging my bets and will have one ready for collecting when the goal pops up so I'm covered each way. You could do the same (and I have my fingers crossed for a campfire for us both!)

I had 2 feral lands adventures waiting for collection for today and that's why I was having a giggle about it above. Never thought we'd be off to faerie land. It's great though as the stories are now melding which is fantastic. Am very glad to have the Winter Bakery to make cake for more faerie offerings. Now, back to fish sanga's!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I used my castle, but I assume it doesnt matter if you use your Barracks, its not like you looking for a drop, you only want to collect from it

Executive Chef
    I love rewards at the end! I wonder what it could be. Time to start making cakes for the plume hive parts. Id been making sweet treats for weeks, just because.

Farm Supplier
    actually I don't know why, but I've always thought that the troll & faerie story lines would converge. And perhaps because I had heaps of troll stuff on hand, this past week I have made sure I have supplies for faerie trading and adventuring. Glad I worked on that, also glad we aren't trading with the faeries...

Farm Supplier
    just saw the note on the second post about collecting from new glimmerbulbs... so having some waiting for that step isn't going to do any good?

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast