Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/15/2015 Kaz returns from Blythewood

Executive Chef
    Alright couldn't wait
    After skipping Kaz Visits, then Libraries x2 and Grizelda x1
    Here what I got

Had already some glimmerbulbs waiting, I collected them, you can find the soil samples in the Inventory

Just triggered my first dire boar with cocoa, it never fails !
    Last edited by Liloze; 01-15-15 at 01:50 PM.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Rhino Keeper
    Hurray, Kaz is back! I still have hopes he'll become one of the characters walking around the kingdom. Unfortunately, I absent-mindedlyvisited his abode this morning (but stopped myself before Greselda's castle). Oh well, I have to wait for glimmerbulbs anyway. I do have a dire boar hanging around, luckily.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    This is not timed at all..... It is core storyline. There is no need to skip with gems, take all the time you need.

You must be right up to date with the current storyline to see this update. I'll post the steps asap on page 1.

Executive Chef
    Glad people who are farther along than I am have something to do. The update is meaningless for me at this point, as was all the faerie stuff beforehand. Have fun!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    ......can a moderator up please let me know is this in fact will be available to me when I have completed the prerequisites ....THANKS
    Yes it will be available to you later when you get to this part of the story. so, keep working on your current goals for now.

Rhino Keeper
    Ahh, this is the first time I've been caught up and eligible for a core story update when it comes out...kind of a cool feeling Of course, I'm still pegging away on Sister Sister and expanding and recovering from holidays (the farm plots have got to be Workin' to keep up with that new bakery plus 2 regular kitchens). I had the Kaz house ready so I'll just stop by once more before bed and then again in the morning an by then Griselda will be ready for her morning visit also. Thanks for the heads up on the Glimmerbulbs!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TL!!!! I'm very excited to see Kaz back in my kingdom (fingers crossed he becomes one of the walkers in the kingdom )

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    Thank you TL!!!! I'm very excited to see Kaz back in my kingdom (fingers crossed he becomes one of the walkers in the kingdom )
    Hear hear
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    I wonder if we could get back to the actual core story line of the heir to the kingdom and what actually happened to the main character when she was a child and her memories of being abducted.

Aaaah yay, happy for u guys who can proceed in the storyline and have fun with Kaz! I'm far away from doing so, but excited and looking forward to it.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast