Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/15/2015 Kaz returns from Blythewood

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    Cutest Kaz face ever.
    Attachment 17796

I'm happy he's back! And his armor sure is slimming.
    Yep He is so cute Wish TL did not dress him up like roman soldier lol but I am happy he's walking around the kingdom
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    Plant cocoa beans, these draw Dire Boars like magnet, and cabbage too, good luck
    Planted cocoa beans to the point where I am maxed out on them.. Making chocolate to g
    Make room for some more... Not one boar! I will try cabbage, haven't done that yet. Thanks!!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jir67 View Post
    have you chechek if there is a beast hidden somewhere in your kingdome? if you dont see the beast, try putting on the game music, it change when a beast is on..
    I looked everywhere, couldn't find one. That is why I bought the boar trap, I thought if I had a beast of any kind hiding somewhere that the boar from the trap wouldn't come....but it did...so I assume that means I am just having bad luck 😔

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeeof4 View Post
    I looked everywhere, couldn't find one. That is why I bought the boar trap, I thought if I had a beast of any kind hiding somewhere that the boar from the trap wouldn't come....but it did...so I assume that means I am just having bad luck ��
    yue are correct! if the trap works, no beast...
    only bad luck
    try with cocoa and gabbages...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeeof4 View Post
    I think my game isn't liking this goal.... I am still stuck on the fighting five boars, and have been for days. I haven't even had a single beast of any kind in three days. I have tried tending animals, crops, trees, mushrooms, you name, I tried it. I gave in this morning and bought a trap, but still need three more!
    Animals don't spawn boars, nor do trees except for maple tree - but those are definitely a boar magnet in my kingdom! Only crops that bring them are strawberries, glimmerbulbs, cocoa and cabbage. For me, strawberries do well and can be replanted quickly. Boars also seem to like to lurk around my conservatories and jewelers. It's so frustrating when you need them but hit a dry spell. Trust me, as soon as this goal is over, they will start popping up again everywhere!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    i totally get it that people do not want to read through 16 pages of posts..
    but it looks like some of them also do not read the second post, it says:

as i keep on reading spoilers about the reward of this quest...
    and now even worse.. a picture too (((((
    maybe i should't read anything else anymore than post 2 in the future to prevent this
    The picture is just from the flavor text of conversations during the goals. After the post below by a mod (and the few posts before it that weren't removed), I thought the prohibition on spoilers was lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Either that or he's been sampling too much of Ivy's cooking!
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    I am glad Kaz is back. He sure has buffed up! A little PX90 maybe? Thank you TL, even though I kinda liked his little man boobies in the earlier version. Sniff!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    I am glad Kaz is back. He sure has buffed up! A little PX90 maybe? Thank you TL, even though I kinda liked his little man boobies in the earlier version. Sniff!
    Too funny! I just wish Kaz would help me fight dire boars. Bad enough Thurston never helps me. Why am I the only one doing work in my Queendom? I'm sure Ivy would enjoy feeding animals and harvesting mushrooms. Sabina could pick flowers and fruits. Old Thomas could fish. Thurston could build some muscles chopping rocks and trees. Kaz can fight monsters. Not sure I'd trust Griselda with much except feeding the dragons and manticores. I need minions!

Boars

Quote Originally Posted by Seriously700 View Post
    Animals don't spawn boars, nor do trees except for maple tree - but those are definitely a boar magnet in my kingdom! Only crops that bring them are strawberries, glimmerbulbs, cocoa and cabbage. For me, strawberries do well and can be replanted quickly. Boars also seem to like to lurk around my conservatories and jewelers. It's so frustrating when you need them but hit a dry spell. Trust me, as soon as this goal is over, they will start popping up again everywhere!

I found mine in the mushrooms

Executive Chef
    Me too. Collected 6 mushrooms today and 2 boars popped up.