Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/15/2015 Kaz returns from Blythewood

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Either that or he's been sampling too much of Ivy's cooking!

Fashion Designer
    So, all that for, er, nothing...? Glad I didn't waste any gems on this as it was a big let down.

Fashion Designer
    Cutest Kaz face ever.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	17796

I'm happy he's back! And his armor sure is slimming.
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    i totally get it that people do not want to read through 16 pages of posts..
    but it looks like some of them also do not read the second post, it says:

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Kaz Returns - goals

Yes there is a reward, but we want that to be a surprise please!
    as i keep on reading spoilers about the reward of this quest...
    and now even worse.. a picture too (((((
    maybe i should't read anything else anymore than post 2 in the future to prevent this
    Last edited by anissada; 01-20-15 at 02:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    as i keep on reading spoilers about the reward of this quest...
    and now even worse.. a picture too (((((
    maybe i should't read anything else anymore than post 2 in the future to prevent this
    As a surprise it was a complete and utter let down. I was expecting something fabulous.

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure I'm going to take some heat for this but I actually read this forum not only for the entertainment but to know what to do next and what the reward is. Again just my opinion. I do understand that some people like the surprise part but I liked to know if it's worth gemming forward to get or just work my way through it. To each their own. Enjoy everyone. And TL I love this reward.

Just a thought but maybe next time a separate thread could be started with the surprise ending revealed for those who don't want to know just don't go to that thread those that do can discuss it there.
    Last edited by dragon2046; 01-20-15 at 03:34 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I guess I'll have to take out my red line text now. The cats out of the proverbial bag. Most players, not all, but a lot will already have finished this goal, so it shouldn't really be a huge surprise that the "surprise" is about Kaz. We've all been wishing for this for ages! I'll amend my post 2 tomorrow....

Host(ess)
    I think my game isn't liking this goal.... I am still stuck on the fighting five boars, and have been for days. I haven't even had a single beast of any kind in three days. I have tried tending animals, crops, trees, mushrooms, you name, I tried it. I gave in this morning and bought a trap, but still need three more!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeeof4 View Post
    I think my game isn't liking this goal.... I am still stuck on the fighting five boars, and have been for days. I haven't even had a single beast of any kind in three days. I have tried tending animals, crops, trees, mushrooms, you name, I tried it. I gave in this morning and bought a trap, but still need three more!
    have you chechek if there is a beast hidden somewhere in your kingdome? if you dont see the beast, try putting on the game music, it change when a beast is on..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mommeeeof4 View Post
    Plant cocoa beans, these draw Dire Boars like magnet, and cabbage too, good luck
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎