Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/15/2015 Kaz returns from Blythewood

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Every thing the same as it was before ,,, as far as I can see ,, I thought it was going to slow,down the boar but it has not... It's just as crazy as ever,
    The dialogue hints to really nothing specific, maybe we will be seeing the faeries again, but that is up to TL, so I guess we will have to wait for new updates.

As far as Dire Boars are concerned, same here, not only Dire Boars, but all kinds of beasts swamped me, cannot touch a thing without one of them sprouting out!

But I love the surprise hehe Though wish it was left in its original shape and form

Editing to add : Thank you TL for listening and for making this goal so much fun and the surprise is... awesome wish it was the original one though without additions lol
    Still, I love it
    Last edited by Liloze; 01-17-15 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Addendum
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Ahhhh, I can't take it any more. Would anyone with the "surprise" please invite me as a neighbor for a quick peek? U can delete me after. I don't even have the faeries part, I can't possibly wait on this for another 6 months! Ehehehehe Thanks.

Edit: A lovely neighbour pointed me in his direction, so kind! Very happy to have seen it myself now. Thanks!
    Last edited by CharmOfLea; 01-18-15 at 12:19 AM.
    Happy about new neighbors, just say you?re from the forum. I recently went from 275 down to 77. I get that ppl give up on CS.

CharmOfLea is an ancient gamer?s account, holla if you stormed me on GOW.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks TL!!
    Last edited by zoeee87; 01-17-15 at 08:19 PM.
    Duchess of Zoe's Castle in the Hidden Hills of the Thuakie Nation
    ⚔⚔⚔ Crystallized sword #26 ⚔⚔⚔
    Honored member of The Thuakie Sword Society.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    --cut--
    New items at Greenhouse
    Test Boar Tusks (2hr)
    5 Dire Tusk
    5 Water
    5 Glimmer Fragments
    --cut--
    Once again I am happy because I still have the Glimmer Rock Fortune..

And I just realize this: (maybe this only happen in my story)
    If I have more Glimmer Fragments than Glimmer Shards, I always get more Fragments than Shards when I chop the log.
    Vice Versa..
    And if I want more Shards, I need to turn some Fragments into Shards first (or use the Fragments) until I have more Shards than Fragments.

Farm Supplier
    I just love the look and color of those new Dire Glimmer Plants. At the moment I can't decide - make more of those plants (just to have them or give in to curiosity and finish the update...
    I guess the option to make Dire Glimmer Plants will be gone after step 5?

Farm Supplier
    Darn darn darn!! Even after reading the warnings about visiting neighbors who may have completed this quest I did it anyway! Ruined the surprise for myself...������

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Well as there are many many many more players than those who visit the forum, it was only a matter of time.... I know what it is and am excited to finish goal, but there's no great hurry.

I'm with you h72g, I want to have a couple spare dire plants too... They're a nice rich colour aren't they.

Executive Chef
    Yall have really piqued my interest! No hints on what it is? The surprise is nice but you hope it was left in its original form? What is that?!
    Last edited by orleansparish; 01-18-15 at 10:12 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, I was half asleep this morning when I finished this goal and didn't read my last screens so, I missed (or didn't get) the surprise. Can anyone give me a clue? I don't see anything new or different in my or my neighbors kingdoms.��

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm with you h72g, I want to have a couple spare dire plants too... They're a nice rich colour aren't they.
    lol, never thought that my maxed out feral magic burn away for these plants...
    and i have to craft samples for the feral magic, cuz dire boars dont drop it anymore...
    anyway, i want 100, so i go back to work
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast