Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 1/15/2015 Kaz returns from Blythewood

Had 1 boar sitting for weeks & the rest came out with cocoa. Now just waiting on the glimmer bulbs to mature so I can harvest them.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    **** hi guys, I got up early to check on Wonderland update, but that's not for 2 hours still. It's 6am!

I've removed the spoiler post for the moment, so I shall now wave my magic wand and go all Yoda on you and make you all forget! lol.

I wanted a surprise too! Oh well, fixed now....

Speaking of boars.... I had a whole crop of glimmer bulbs and got 4 from harvesting. I did have a boar trapped which I had to get rid of so he was first to go... He was smoking over the baby animals who were begging me to give them fresh air anyway!

*** if there are any issues with inventory counts, do a force close and it should fix the problem. If not, report in the Bugs thread...***

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotarch View Post
    never got a dire boar from glimmerdusttrove, so not sure about this...
    have 6 and collecting allways
    I edited my post to remove the glimmerdust troves, as well as to add the marketplace. Sorry for the confusion.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post

*** if there are any issues with inventory counts, do a force close and it should fix the problem. If not, report in the Bugs thread...***
    It is not the Inventory, but the counter in the goal book For " Test Boar Tusks in Greenhouse"
    my first two did not register while my Inventory jumped to 102 Feral Magic
    then the 2nd batch of 2 registered on the counter and Inventory jumped to 104 !

And when I collect the first greenhouse always shows nothing except the energy used while the second greenhouse shows shows the Feral Magic bag...
    So just to inform TL of this maybe it is a glitch, and in any case will do the rest again, I have time.
    💎💎Gem confirmation button please!💎💎

Executive Chef
    My issue is the opposite of Liloze ... The boar tests counted in my book but I got no feral magic added to my inventory, as others have reported. I started a new post about it in the bugs section.
    Thx for the wave of your magic wand, SW, but I think it might need some more feral magic cuz I'm not forgetting what I read. Wahhhhh. Lol

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Liloze View Post
    I think SpiritWind00 said you can send the quest earlier, but don't collect until you reach that step
    Thank you Liloze!

Regarding Feral Magic, in "Sneaking Suspicions", they discovered Feral Magic during the tests. So there's the hint that Feral Magic comes from "Test Soil Samples" and "Test Boar Tusks". But the drops are not guaranteed so you may need to go through the test a few times!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Ok, here's the deal with step 4 for some clarification ....
    Seems it's kinda like that garnet trinket we had to make awhile back - sometimes it took & we got 1 & sometimes we didn't.
    So, similarly, with these "tests", sometimes you'll get feral magic as a result of the test and sometimes you won't. I got zero from my first 2 tests of boar tusks but just now got THREE feral magic for my first 2 tests of the soil samples, yay!

Soooo...not getting any feral magic isn't a bug afterall; it's just the luck of the draw.

Ps. Melissameeks ~ Apologies if I was harsh in my reaction to your spoiler. We all know you didn't do it on purpose. Please don't clam up as a result of this lil mishap, just be sure to read the second post before revealing big surprises in the future. No biggee, sweetie.

Good luck everybody!

yes, that makes sense... I had 2 drop from one test and 1 drop from the other.

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast