Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gem cost increase

Even the sale now is ridiculous expensive! Wrong proce tags inclusive,of course! Wish they would say something about that.

Executive Chef
    Yeah because the sale prices are now similar to what the full prices used to be.

Executive Chef
    Nah I wouldn't buy gems unless I really needed them. I'm not paying 3.99 for 24 gems

Executive Chef
    Nor me, think I'd only consider it if there was a sale like the christmas one. I'd rather earn my gems from mastering recipes.

Executive Chef
    24 gems without a sale was always 4.99 in America. With a sale it's $3.99. I have bought those when in a pinch. I usually get the $6.99, $13.99 and $34.99 gem packages. On dragon I've gotten the $49.99 package a few times. And a couple occasions I got the $69.99 package on bakery and fashion.

Overall the prices are the same on android. If you have it or access to a phone, switch over and use it. Almost all TL games are on android now. I have both devices and rsrely buy gems on my iPad. I do it on my phone to avoid ios taxes.

Executive Chef
    These prices are so much better than Australian prices

I never really buy the small gem packages because I think of the unit cost of the gems instead of the gem package price, the 580 gem package gives the most value for money and sadly, even at 30% off, it's still $74.99AUD ($61.70USD) on Android and $90AUD ($74USD) on iOS. Why is there such a price difference between platforms? Thanks goodness for my husband's Galaxy tablet. I always buy my gems from Android.

Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    24 gems without a sale was always 4.99 in America. With a sale it's $3.99. I have bought those when in a pinch. I usually get the $6.99, $13.99 and $34.99 gem packages. On dragon I've gotten the $49.99 package a few times. And a couple occasions I got the $69.99 package on bakery and fashion.

Overall the prices are the same on android. If you have it or access to a phone, switch over and use it. Almost all TL games are on android now. I have both devices and rsrely buy gems on my iPad. I do it on my phone to avoid ios taxes.
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Know what? A 580 gem package here in europe costs approx. 100 USD !! That is beyond expensive!!

Executive Chef
    Is that the normal price or at 30% off? The prices I quoted for Australia were 30% off the normal price.
    Quote Originally Posted by PennyLane1900 View Post
    Know what? A 580 gem package here in europe costs approx. 100 USD !! That is beyond expensive!!

I am sick of spending money on this game anyway. Thanks TL for making It so easy for me to save my money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234