Thread: What's the point of regular gifting if every Goal just uses new specialty parts?

What's the point of regular gifting if every Goal just uses new specialty parts?

We all try to conscientiously send each other useful parts to stock up on for Goals but now every cycle they just make up new one-shot specialty parts. What's the point in even gifting anymore, except maybe sending Easy Oven parts?

Executive Chef
    The second goal appliance often requires 'regular' parts.
    ~~~ more CAKES in Bakery Story please ~~~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnasCoffee View Post
    The second goal appliance often requires 'regular' parts.
    Yeah that's usually the case. But since RS' January goals required only new parts for both ovens, who knows maybe TL did the same for BS this time?

Executive Chef
    Also not everyone's built all the appliances and still need the reg parts. I know I still have a lot of LVL 99 ppl who request them on a daily basis.

I've mastered everything, all appliances and recipes. I built 22 easy ovens just for the heck of it and I was bored 1 day. I prefer that my nbrs gift me cappuccino right now since I really don't need the parts.
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-14-15 at 07:06 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, I don't have every oven or more than 1 or 2 of the "non-standard" appliances like your Treat Dispensers, Pancake Griddles, etc. If anything, if this new goal part thing continues, I could just build 18 easy ovens, 18 fireplace ovens (for different themes), 6 of whatever other appliances exist for when I decide to start mastering them. So I have plenty of use for parts still. But for long time players who have already mastered every recipe, then I guess there's not much use for them if this is the new standard, and they may as well just get cappuccino or stock up in case they have another change of heart and use them again.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineCarrel View Post
    Also not everyone's built all the appliances and still need the reg parts. I know I still have a lot of LVL 99 ppl who request them on a daily basis.

I've mastered everything, all appliances and recipes. I built 22 easy ovens just for the heck of it and I was bored 1 day. I prefer that my nbrs gift me cappuccino right now since I really don't need the parts.
    I have mastered everything and have counters full of food. I would prefer basic or odd parts so I can build new appliances. I look for like minded players.

Farm Supplier
    What's frustrating to me is when people continue to gift specialty parts for goals that were YEARS gone by - but they see it's still on the list, so they gift it. They should take the specialty parts for goals off the parts list to be gifted, IMO, after a certain amount of time. And after 11 months or more of getting regular parts, I'm floating in them, so if I have more than a certain number, I have to decline them.

It should be 2 new parts mixed with 2 basic parts to complete the ovens.
    Waiting for goals at FS since 2013