Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

Rhino Keeper
    You know, I quite liked the idea of a snow-laden table but whenever I catch a glimpse of the snow covered tables, it looks like the colour of the rotted food. lol

Farm Supplier
    What I can't understand is why parts for items no longer available are even listed. Irksome to say the least. Example: the Tea Kettle shows as an available appliance, the parts are available and I keep having them gifted to me; yet I am unable to buy it because in my menu it is listed as a goal item. Anyone have an answer?

Rhino Keeper
    So if people who have unlocked them want to buy some more, their neighbors can send them parts.

Fashion Designer
    I recently had to send out requests for bat air fresheners and vampire capes...that same day I got a request from a neighbour for dragon scales. I had to laugh.

Rhino Keeper
    I do wonder what the dragon scales were ever for....I've been playing for 2 hrs and never had a use for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    I do wonder what the dragon scales were ever for....I've been playing for 2 hrs and never had a use for them.
    I think a old oven also for the Dragon statue in design tab the one that's has a marshmallow on fire.

Executive Chef
    also, if you've only been playing 2 hours, you probably haven't had much use for anything!

(sorry, i just thought the typo was funny.)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 3cala View Post
    The dragon scale and dragon tooth are for the mini dragon baker which is a floor decor and is still available.

Where are the Valentine's Day goals? Can't find them on the forum anywhere.

Shucks I won't be able to finish this;
    Time t concentrate on v-day goals.
    ~I currently play only Bakery Story. Only add if you are 4's, lvl 40+.~

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast