Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Sure, here they are!
    tks ms Pepper!

well, yes, these goals are cheap enough.

if not to count additional ovens and decor we buy, when we master all recipes, the profit wd be +$552k +113k exp!

(not bad comparing to latest christmas quest which gave only $225k and 35k exp)

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Monsieur Jean Pierre cannot believe he's the genius, look at his eyes and he is smiling!
    Lol yea, I think the kooky eyes are hilarious! It's like the googly eyes you see on some stuffed animals!

New Resident
    I wasn't very impressed with this new theme I don't find it attractive and I don't feel as excited to complete the goals :/ I'm hoping whatever is next is more appealing!! I play regularly and love this game. But this one just wasn't my taste I guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cherice360 View Post
    I wasn't very impressed with this new theme I don't find it attractive and I don't feel as excited to complete the goals :/ I'm hoping whatever is next is more appealing!! I play regularly and love this game. But this one just wasn't my taste I guess.
    I agree with you. No WOW factor for me.

Rhino Keeper
    Must say, I love the design of the cakes - keep it up, TL!

Rhino Keeper
    I really enjoyed the goal, except for the fact that Pierre looks like he's on something...lol I love the look of the new cakes and the high xp. My only complaint is that I feel like the goals are super short. It literally took me less than a week to complete it. The same goes for RS.

Fashion Designer
    I am still working on both goals...about halfway done veggie stews in RS and finishing up thevsecond cakes in BS. I only built two fountains in each...two stoves in RS and three ovens in BS. Would guess the length of time it takes to complete a goal depends on the number of appliances you build.

Quote Originally Posted by lauraleighashby View Post
    Would guess the length of time it takes to complete a goal depends on the number of appliances you build.
    Anyway depends on cooking time.
    I build 4+6 ovens in RS and same for BS.
    It took a week in RS to finish, since cooking time shorter.
    But in BS it will take total 9 days.

Rhino Keeper
    ugh why are the serving sizes so small for these new recipes I can barely keep any on the counters

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Must say, I love the design of the cakes - keep it up, TL!
    Yeah...a winning streak of goal sets....I loved the Halloween and Christmas goals too...
    We asked for tiered cakes last winter and TL obviously remembered....thanks guys! Keep the bakery themed updates coming...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast