Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

Executive Chef
    Great! I only have enough of both gears for 2 appliances.

Will just send my neighbors those so they will know that's what needed.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Is anyone else stuck with not able to build the winter oven? I was able to build 1 oven today. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get sent parts. Bummer......
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef

New Resident
    I'm really annoyed right now. On one of my bakery accounts I built one goal oven and had a few dink machines making white hot cocoa, and I was about to level up. I go back a few hours later to serve my cake from the goal oven and I serve my drinks, then the screen says syncing. Next thing I see is a pop up saying I'm ready to build the new goal oven!!! My red velvet cocoas I had served HOURS ago were sitting ready to serve! I deleted the app and reinstalled it and it never synced back. It set me back almost 5 hours during which I would have leveled up. The funny thing is when I requested parts to see if the ones I requested hours ago even went through and they did! So why did my game rewind???

Executive Chef
    Wow PepperWoo, you're getting through the goals pretty fast! How many appliances do you build? I only build 5 of each appliance.

Rhino Keeper
    For those feeling frustrated about not getting enough parts to build appliances, just sharing that I normally only build two units of each appliance to complete goals, and I have never had problem getting the final prize. I don't want to spend too much of my cash buying appliances coz I'm trying really hard to save for those expensive expansions.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by filochick1982 View Post
    Wow PepperWoo, you're getting through the goals pretty fast! How many appliances do you build? I only build 5 of each appliance.
    I only built 4 of the fountain cause they're pretty short recipes, so I just saved the parts and now I've 10 of the oven. XD But that's my limit though haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberry80 View Post
    Is anyone else stuck with not able to build the winter oven? I was able to build 1 oven today. I will have to wait until tomorrow to see if I get sent parts. Bummer......
    Well today, I was able to build 2 more winter ovens. I had to declined at least 20 gifts, hoping that the goal parts I need will come through. During non-goal times, I have faithful nbrs. Sending me Capp.(which I like). But now during this goal, those same nbrs. are sending me Chocolate Cake, Capp., & Brownies. It is like they don't want me to complete this goal.
    I am not accepting neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.

Executive Chef

(Sorry the prep didn't start at 0/30. I had started cooking before I remembered to take a screenshot. XD)

Last edited by PepperWoo; 01-17-15 at 01:06 PM.

Executive Chef
    I can't believe how dinky the cake prep station prize is and how ugly the winter tier cake prize is. Ur barely able to c the prep station.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast