Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Lol I did but had to set up an alarm in the middle of the night so my food won't spoil. xD
    Lol I do that sometimes, but right now I need my sleep XD
    I do not need more neighbors thank you, I already have the best

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeldon2864 View Post
    Accept that not all of us have time to play this silly game of "request and wait!" Not all of us have neighbors who's only goal in life is to sit by the game and answer our every beck and call. So for some of us, this is quite frustrating and in some instances will not allow for the completion of the goal. Some of us have other responsibilities in life as well, and we're happier when we were able to gift basic parts and use them to build goal ovens. :-(
    I admit that having to request parts does make the game more challenging, but at some point it goes from challenging to frustrating. I think they need to mix it up a bit. Catering to one "minority demographic" will only stand to alienate the greater majority. More folks have jobs and other responsibilities, then don't!
    Everybody have duties in their lives, does this matter? You don't have to stay there and wait, you sent out asks, leave the game, do your work, come back to have a look, build the ovens or send ask again, that's it.
    Get some active neighbours so that you would be gifted 20 parts, and another 20 by ask, if you're fortunate enough to receive balance quantity of parts, you could build 4 ovens in a day, and, there's an option to complete the ovens with gems.

Executive Chef
    Is anyone up to the chair and table buying goal? Can I buy them before goal or do I have to wait?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    The cocoa recipes looks so lovely
    and I agree with filochick, using new parts is more fun and challenging.
    That is the key...good neighbors. .. that gift parts... was grateful to have found some great neighbors right here on the forum. Love the new goal too...

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mytsa View Post
    Everybody have duties in their lives, does this matter? You don't have to stay there and wait, you sent out asks, leave the game, do your work, come back to have a look, build the ovens or send ask again, that's it.
    Get some active neighbours so that you would be gifted 20 parts, and another 20 by ask, if you're fortunate enough to receive balance quantity of parts, you could build 4 ovens in a day, and, there's an option to complete the ovens with gems.
    I agree. ♡

Executive Chef
    I managed to build 5 ovens within 8 hours. Thank you my wonderful neighbours!
    I play Bakery Story & Fashion Story.
    I have too many neighbours now so
    ALL NEIGHBOUR REQUESTS FROM NOW ON WILL BE DECLINED.
    I DO NOT TIP so please DON'T tip me if you expect a tip back.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Is anyone up to the chair and table buying goal? Can I buy them before goal or do I have to wait?
    You can buy them before the goal. I bought them the day the goals came out and they counted.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I didn't realize until now that the recipes on the 1st appliance give a high amount of xp, it can help those trying to level up.
    Thanks for pointing this out. I need to get to level 49 to get some fall items before they are removed and this will help. I'm level 46 now but just might make it ( 5 more days) if I have more of the first appliance than I usually use.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    VanaCatu-

The goal names should be fixed now!
    yes, they are!
    thank u for help ms kooky!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    FYG: usually when they say "BUY 1 table", it shows that u sdn't do this beforehand (like with wall lanterns this time).
    when they say "HAVE 1 table", it means that yr inventory will count too

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast