Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

Executive Chef
    Did everyone else get the 1st pic FROSTY FESTIVAL as an announcement letting u know the challenge had started? The only way I knew that the update was here was by 1. Looking at the Design Tab and seeing everything there and 2. By checking the Clipboard and finding the challenge posted there. I'm glad I looked or I might've not known for awhile about it being here. I've gotten used to either Loretta, Jean pierre or Helpful Hazel interrupting me doing whatever I'm doing, which is usually tipping. So I guess I was just waiting for that to happen again.

I also like using the new parts. I'm also happy that TL has rearranged the order of the parts so that we don't have to go all the way to the back of the parts to find them. I just wish they'd move the old challenge parts to the back after the challenge ended cuz I can just imagine the pile of parts we'll end up having to go thru just to get to the general parts. lol
    Last edited by ElaineCarrel; 01-14-15 at 06:17 PM.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by irlanda_c View Post
    The only thing about getting new parts for goals, is I dont see the point to be gifting everyday screws, metalsheets (basic parts) if we are not using them anymore, it should be 1 basic and 1 new to complete the fountains and ovens.
    That's a good idea.

Fashion Designer
    I got no notification...I only knew because I had requests pending for the new appliance parts.

i'm never getting any goals pop-up unless close/re-open game.
    but this time it did't work. i had to go for goals myself (:

in the meantime, i see this quest sd be more reasonable then others...

low costed stuff, and recipes give x3 / x4 more experience then usual.

good!
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 01-15-15 at 10:33 PM.

Farm Supplier
    One of my neighbors has the 2nd oven: (5 each) snowflake gear, ice flake gear, snowy branch and frosty glass.

@teamburcroff, thanks! (:

Executive Chef

morning ms Pepper! did u sleep this night? lol ))))))))

Farm Supplier
    TL rearranging the parts is a bone of contention for me. After a certain time period has passed, and you no longer want to gift the parts, you have to scroll a ways to get to the food, and since Hot Chocolate was already pretty far back, it's even farther back. Since some friends gift you what you gift them, it's a pain to scroll all the way to hot chocolate for the portion of friends that I want to receive hot chocolate from. It's more frequent lately to get just the first food item on the list (after the goals, I specify please no more parts, because I'm bursting with "normal" parts, and I've also been receiving parts from appliances that are no longer available, and the parts cannot be used again). People don't want to scroll through the list to get to the food items anymore.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast