Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: BAKERY GOALS 2015-Jan-14 Winter Frost

I was late in starting the last recipe goal for the winter branch cake. Can I buy the recipe or will I ever have the chance to finish the goal so the recipe will unlock?

Executive Chef
    assuming the goals have now expired, anything that's still locked will stay that way. sorry! sometimes they re-release stuff, but i don't think that they've ever done goal ovens/recipes, more's the pity.

Executive Chef
    Yes, they have released goal ovens before, after the goal had expired - mind you, it was 2 years after the expiration. The truffle maker and fruit chocolate dip appliances were the Feb 2012 goal ovens.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    assuming the goals have now expired, anything that's still locked will stay that way. sorry! sometimes they re-release stuff, but i don't think that they've ever done goal ovens/recipes, more's the pity.

Thanks, hope I am still playing if they do ever release the expired goal recipe.

I've reached level 99 hoping that I could unlock certain ovens and fountains to include the Winter Frost Fountain. Is this a seasonal item that they will bring back closer to winter? Also do you have to play all the goals to unlock other oven appliances?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by YaLhetreal View Post
    I've reached level 99 hoping that I could unlock certain ovens and fountains to include the Winter Frost Fountain. Is this a seasonal item that they will bring back closer to winter? Also do you have to play all the goals to unlock other oven appliances?
    Yes, you have to participate in the goals while they are active to gain access to the appliances. For instance, the Winter Frost appliances were only available for the duration that these goals were active. Once the goal ends, the items are no longer available.

However, they do relist old appliances during the 5 Day Goals so there's always the possibility that you'll get another chance to access these appliances.

Farm Supplier
    Wish the WFF would return for my new friends.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910